That Picture He Took

((
Sorry for the wait!
I've been busy with school. And writers block ~_~

Now enjoy~!

WARNING:
The Homophobe Era~
SEXUAL ASSAULT PLS IM SORRY I HAVE DARK TASTES
)

Clay hurried and picked up his stuff. Looking, with a glare at the person who pushed him down unto the floor. George Davidson, the school's pretty boy who takes advantage of his pretty privileges and cause pain to those who he thinks that are lower than him. 'Peasants' as he says.

"What is your problem?" Clay snarled at the brunette british male who upheld a smirk on his face.

Clay, American lead singer and guitarist in a school band. One time, he accidentally let slip that he was gay in a party when he was drunk, and ever since then, he wasn't respected at all— Especially when it came to George.

"What?" George raised a brow when the blonde male spoke back.

"I said what's your problem?" Clay growled in a deeper tone, getting up from the ground and dusting himself off. "Asshole." He then began to look down on George with the same glare he had earlier.

"Excuse me, bloody fucker?" The short brunette quickly pulled Clay's shirt collar and held it with a glare that matched the other, ready to beat up the taller man in front of him to show he wasn't going to take the blonde man's rude attitude. He wanted to show that disrespect will get him nowhere, but getting beaten to death on the ground, bits of blood coming out of his body from wounds and bruises. So then, George had the idea in time to take action to his intrusive thoughts.

"Alex, Zak. Take him to the closet." George commanded, pushing Clay aside to fall on the floor once more.

"Fucking shit!" Clay cursed once he collided with the marbled floor, being grabbed once again by the pretty boy's accomplices, Quackity and Skeppy.

+×+×

The Janitor's Closet. Where George would beat up his victims that stood his way til they know not to disrespect the who he calls himself as 'king'. The blood on the floor the next day would be cleaned; No evidences.

There, Clay was shoved, again. Alexis, George, and Zak stood around the poor guitarist, looking down at him who sat on the floor.

"We'll be outside." Alex grinned at George, patting him on the back then heading out. Skeppy following afterwards, closing the door behind him leaving the man on the ground with George, smirking once more, looking at Clay who stood up. His face emotionless throughout the whole scene. Arms crossed whilst a brow raised waiting for whatever George was gonna do.

This made George irritated. 'How dare he thinks he'll survive this' he thought. That sure did fire up George into punching the gut of this blonde man, lifting his fist ready to one-punch him, thinking all the ways he could fuck up this man's face to make sure he knows his place.

As his fists were about to hit Clay in the face. Clay grabbed a hold of both his wrists, slamming him against the wall in return. George's hand that he used to attempt and punch Clay was pinned above the brunette, the man in green glaring down on the smaller english man that was now acting the opposite of what he was known for.

"H-Hey..!" George wanted to yell at him but can't. He couldn't.

Clay's glare made it obvious that he can't win against him. Being looked down upon was definitely George's weakness and wasn't exactly prepared to deal with this worse type.

"M-move!" He tried to push him away again but somehow, Clay got stronger than how he was a while back. Just a push and he'll definitely fall but right now, even the hardest push wouldn't budge.