Her

((
A/N: for those who don't know. Captain Puffy's real name is Caroline :]
Also Bold and Italic means singing
((
High School AU
)

Warning;
Long Story :]
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watcha doin?" Caroline came out of nowhere, popping behind a tree that George was leaning on. George flinched from the surprise, but relaxed when he saw that it was Caroline that came out of nowhere.

"Hello to you too, Cara." George smiles as he found out it was just her.

"That doesn't answer my question, George, watcha doin?" She repeats her question again.

"Y'know... Still writing the song." George looks down on his notebook again.

George in a relationship, not only someone but with a guy. His boyfriend, Clay.

He was perfect. Not only he was the lead singer and can literally make up a song on the spot, but is really smart, sweet, and athletic too. Especially football. George wants to do something special to him on their one month anniversary and wanted his gift to be special. So he thought of a perfect idea and decided to make a song for his beloved singer.

They got together a few days ago after Clay got over his ex, Samantha. The brunette confessed to him in front of the garden of the school and George was so lovestruck, he literally planned the anniversary 3 weeks early. A week already have gone yet he hasn't gone to the 2nd verse yet.

He wanted it to be perfect.

"Can't believe, that you like me so much more than it seems..?" Caroline reads a part of the lyrics aloud behind George while peering through his shoulder, seeing his notebook full of scribbled lyrics.

George shrugged it off. He knew Caroline wouldn't say anything to Clay about his song and he ain't embarassed with the lyrics he wrote either so he can trust Caroline to read it if she wants.

"I still think that this is just in my dreams." Caroline reads another line aloud, making her awe at it. "George, I didn't know you were so sweet." She giggled, nudging George as George nudged back with a laugh.

"What?" He questions with a smile.

"Its so unreal it makes me wanna scream. Cause I love you so." Caroline grins even wider. "You guys are so cute! You're making me jealous." She pouts making George laugh again.

"Why? Schlatt not treating you well?" George cocks an eyebrow, while upholding a small smirk. "Very funny..." Caroline rolled her eyes, while shaking her head showing she's joking.

As she stops, something caught her attention as she stared into the distance, shocked and confused. "George don't look—" before she could hide George, he had already seen.

Afar, there was Clay, staring at his ex, Samantha. His eyes were filled with sadness just staring at the pretty cheerleader on feild. "What about them?" George asks. "I... nothing I always thought you were the jealous type." Caroline sighs, ruffling George's hair.

George was always understanding. He sees Clay being all sad at Samantha. Maybe he didn't fully got over her yet. George understood since theg used to have a very deep relationship. Samantha was the reason how Clay got his band name, how he got his band logo and how he learned how to play a few string instruments, especially the bass.

"I mean, he is dating me now. He probs is having some weird voodoo flashbacks, You know? Poor man." George spoke as he scoffed in the end. Caroline snickered at the fact that George called Samantha, undirectly, a witch.

Clay and Samantha were literally the hit love birds at school. Everyone in the school knew about the break up and how it went down. Samantha cheated on Clay with a bunch of freshmen. At first Clay didn't believe it and defended Samantha but as George caught them in act, he went and grabbed Clay to prove it.