The Royal Guard

((
A/N:
King and Queens AU again! :D
WARNING:
Rape? (I guess?)
)

"I'm Dream." The Criminal said to the brunette haired male in front of him.

"Well I'm George." The brunette replied back to the man.

The two just finished outrunning some knights that were only after George. Dream only got caught in the action because he decided to help a cute man that was struggling to fight then off. What? So what if he decide to see if he could sleep with someone cute?

"George, huh. Like King George?" Dream asks, sitting down on a stump while looking at the brunette for similar features.

"Don't be silly. I'm older than him." The brunette replies getting a chuckle from the person in front of him.

"What are you even doing here?" Dream questions.

"On an adventure. How about you, theif?" The brunette asked as well, sitting next the green dressed man.

"How did you know I'm a theif?" Dream looked at George who was grinning.

"Fool!" Goerge laughed, making Dream look at the brunette confused. "If you don't want anyone to recognize you, you should hide that mask." George leaned unto the theif, resting himself from all the running.

Dream chuckled, glancing over his white procelain mask next to his hip. "What did you even do to get chased?"

"I stole the King's crown." The brunette answers.

"Ah... The infamous Georgenotfound. I had hoped that I'd come across you one day." The brunette had stopped leaning on the blonde.

"You know me?"

"Who doesn't." Dream chuckles once more, leaning unto George's face. "Didn't know you were this short too."

George's face turned red from how close the stranger was. "Shut your face or I'll report you." He muttered, loud enough for Clay to hear.

Clay held the chin of George, making him forcefully look at the blonde man. "Unlike you, babe, they actually don't know what I look like." Clay says along with a chuckle, biting his lip while looking at George's beautiful features.

George blushed a deeper shade of red replying with, "Not in Zaryllia, they don't." Clay cocked an eyebrow, leaning in and kissing the angered brunette.

"Dream—"

He kissed him once again, forcing a tongue to enter George's wet cavern. The brunette moaned by the action, his face redder from the actions the younger, taller man had given.

Dream slid his hands up, underneath the shirt of George. His lips left George's and proceeded to kiss George's neck. Suddenly, his hands were stopped by George holding his wrist firmly. "Dream..." George was breathless, he barely even reacted when he was slammed on a tree.

Dream smirked, taking the advantage to lift him up, taking his leg to wrap around his. And when George had felt his boner, that gave him his wake up call.

"G-... Gaurds!" He yelled. Dream heard, making his eyes go wide and immediately dropping George.

+++

"What do you want us to do with him, sire?" Punz asked, his blade next to the tied up criminal that glared at the King that was before him.

There in front of Dream, sat King George III, his legs crossed and slouched on the golden throne with bits of diamonds and silver, guarded by two men in red coats to ensure the King's safety.