The Mountains

George walked around the grassy plains. He was wearing a different attire aside from his blue shirt and jeans outfit and he still had his glasses on. He needed to get away from his simple life for a bit and wonder around, outside the new village he stumbled upon. He wasn't forced out of the walls, no. He wanted to explore, of course, the history of the world. Surprisingly, he had questioned no one from the village and have not asked to those who know him. Turns out, they've got nothing for him to read, but one of the villagers had accidentally let slip of a man named Clay who lives inside the mountain caves. That was all that George needed, but before the man could explain further about how the man was a dangerous being, George had already vanished.

He was not outside to find the human though. He just wanted to wander around with some fresh air. And before he knew it, he went in too deep in the spruce forest and eventually got lost. George did not give up and kept walking around, hoping to find the way out. "Stupid forest!" He exclaimed. He turned once more in hopes to see a villager and he did. He saw what he thought that looked like a fletcher. "Hey!" he shouted, but the man ran away. George was pissed, he growled, and chased after the villager. Only to find out it was a villager with grey eyes in a grey clothing instead of the local villager he sees every day. 'Like an impostor' George thought.

The villager then began to attack him. George sighed killing the Demon like villager. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't easy either. But suddenly, a man had pinned him down, his sword flew as the impact came. "You illegers think you can fool me by attacking your own kind? You're still illegers!!" The man on top of George yelled, glaring at him with daggers. "Stop! Stop!" George shouted at the man.

"Huh. You can talk?" The stranger wore green, had blonde hair and a beautiful carved mask painted in white. The stranger looked down on the man and tore of the wooden colored scarf George wore. "Hey!" George complained. The masked stranger still wasn't convinced that George wasn't an illeger so he lifted the adventurer's shirt up and looked at his skin. He wasn't greyish pale. George couldn't help but blush, he was never EVER been disrespected like this in his life before.

"H-Hey..." George was still blushing, looking at what the stranger was doing. The stranger believed that the man he just attacked wasn't an illeger. The masked man looked worried and looked up at the person he tackled to the ground, only to find a blushing brunette male from the actions he had done. The masked male blushed at the realization and immediately backed away, but George thought he was gonna attack him again. In result, George kicked him once the blonde haired man stood up. "I-I'm sor—"He fell forward, hands on the ground by George's sides and faces just inches away from their faces. He was really on top of George.

The stranger smirked as for George continued to become redder. "Haha... You could've just asked me you wanted to— oh no." George had beaten up the stranger away from him.

"Give me my scarf!" George demanded. The stranger laughed nervously and followed into his orders, giving his scarf back.

"What are you even doing here?" The stranger asked looking at him sternly.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" George asked instead, still irritated by the incident that happened

"Well. I uh... hunt... for my village in the... other side of the mountain" The stranger explains, his personality coming back but his gaze just averted from the other male. It was clearly a lie and George could tell, he just didn't care less. "What about you?" He looks at George who was putting his scarf around. The stranger's eyes asking for true honesty even though he lied.

"I simply got lost. I was walking around and I just happen to lose the path back." it's not like he trusts the stranger but there was no reason for to lie as well.

"I see." The man in white mask nodded, the air going silent after.

"What's your name?" The brunette asks, looking at the masked man with curiosity.

"... Dream." The blonde replied, staring back at him. Usually, George finds staring uncomfortable but for some strange reason, the stranger staring at him felt... oddly normal or one might say, comforting. The stranger chuckled

"Like Clay Dream?" He smiled, starting to look down at the ground.

"N-no. I'm Dream... wastaken..." he replied, hoping the English man wouldn't question it.

"Oh. Well nice to meet you. I'm George." George smiled, making Dream stare more at smaller male.

"It's getting a bit late. Would you like to come over to my tent for the night? It's been a while since I've... actually seen other people so guests are always welcomed." Dream shrugged. George couldn't point a finger on it but, he somehow he felt happy just being with the blonde haired male.

"Sure." George replied with a smile.

"Well... thank you for that." Instead of a cocky smirk, an evil victory smile or his usual intimidating grin— Dream was smiling softly towards a person he just met.

"Wow. Are you that lonely?" George joked, laughing at his own joke that Dream thought was stupid but Dream's eyes went wide at the sight instead.

He gripped his fist and glared at the ground.

"Damn it." He whispered,

concerning the brunette and before he could say sorry for offending him, Dream had kissed him. His urge to kiss him had extended more than it already was.

+
+
+
END!