8

Every new ep will include Rheas dress for the day, up top^^^

Please go to the first ep and read the first few lines i added something to it!

===================

It has been three days since the ball. Rhea woke up pretty early knowing foolish would come today.

Her maids helped her get dressed, she had her hair up in a bun with minimal jewelry.

"Princess he should be arriving soon we should go and wait for him" niki said as she finished fixing her hair.

Rhea nodded checking herself in the mirror making sure she looked presentable.

"If anyone saw you they would think you were going to meet your lover" dream said as he leaned against the door frame.

Rhea glared at him and walked over to him.

"You and i both know my fathers demands, one or the other, and i would personally have the one who doesn't avoid me at all times" she spoke just above a whisper.

He sighed and nodded.

"You could just marry me..." He said looking into Rhea's eyes.

She sighed rubbing her arms and looked away.

"Enough of your jokes dream, lets go" she put her hands down and walked out of the room ivy following.

Dream sighed running his hand through his hair.

"Dream stop those thoughts if the king is to find out he wont hesitate to kill you" niki spoke as she walked out of the room following Rhea, Dream following after niki.

Rhea hummed as she walked to the main castle the workers bowing as she walked past.

Once making it to the entrance to the main castle Rhea smiled as she saw the 6'3 man standing there looking at the pure white tree.

Rhea walked over foolish turned and bowed when the princess stopped in front of him.

"My princess you look as beautiful as always, like a fairy" he spoke taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

She smiled and pulled her hand away.

"I see you're still a flirt foolish, you haven't changed" the man smirked standing hack up straight.

"You wound me princess, you used to be all flushed whenever i looked at you, you haven't in years" he leaned closer his face inches from hers.

"There he goes again" niki said shaking her head

She looked into his eyes blankly.

"Maybe you're just not cute anymore" he stared at her before leaned back to stand up straight.

"You really do wish to wound me don't you princess"

She smiled once more and leaned forward.

"Wont hurt since im telling the truth" he smiled and put his hands behind his head.

"Princess....." A voice boomed.

Rhea turned to see king Technoblade and princes wilbur standing there. Niki did a curtsy and dream bowed.

Princess Rhea did a curtsy and looked at him.

"Hello your majesty your Highness" she spoke softly.

"Good morning princess" the prince said smiling.

Techno was looking at foolish trying to figure his out. Foolish just looked back narrowing his eyes.

"And this is...?" The king spoke looking at the princess.

Rhea looked at foolish rolled her eyes and looked back at the king. 

"This is the royal mage Foolish, Foolish this is the king of the nether" she spoke turning back to look at foolish. She made sure to say king very clearly.

"Hello your majesty" foolish spoke putting his hands down and bowing.

Dream rolled his eyes putting his hands in his pockets.

"Have you...eaten yet princess?" The king spoke looking into her eyes.

She tilted her head slightly looking back at him.

"I have not, why do you ask?"

"Would you like to have breakfast with me, if youre not busy that is of course" he asked rubbing his hands. He was nervous.

She frowned slightly.

"I apologize your majesty but i have business to attended to with foolish, im not sure how long it will take"

He frowned but nodded

"I understand"

She rubbed her chin thinking looking at the ground. She then looked back up at him smiling

"It wont take more than two hours, we can have some tea after if you'd like"

He looked at her stunned but nodded none the less.

"Then please let me know when you are finished" he said smiling.

She nodded

"I must get going now your majesty" she said

He nodded once more

"Please dont let me take up your time"

She smiled did a curtsy and walked away. 

"So much for making her hate you huh" wilbur spoke as they both watched the group walked away.

"Im trying wilbur" he replied running his hand through his hair.

"You obviously haven't at all" he said crossing his arms glaring at his older brother.

"Look at her wil, shes not someone you want to hurt, i want to protect her defend her, i don't even know her! I don't want to break her happiness" he spoke once again running his hand through his hair.

"Then marry her" wilbur replied softly.

Techno shook his head.

"I cant cage her in like that, she needs to be free"

Wilbur sighed shaking his head.

"You think either option will hurt her, what about what she wants?? You said king eret said she wasn't some fragile princess"

Techno nodded.

"Talk to her about it, never assume what she wants" techno nodded once more.

"Look at you all grown up giving your older brother advice" techno said ruffling wilbur's hair smiling.

"Im smarter than you of course ill give you advice" wilbur replied pushing techno's hand away and began fixing his hair.

"But im better at horseback" techno spoke.

"No you're not" wilbur said crossing his arms.

"Lets see then" both men went to the stables and got their horses ready.

"Who ever loses needs to take tommy and tubbo to the village" wilbur said.

"Oh yeah tommy did say he wanted to go to the village" techno mumbled thinking back to their conversation.

He also said they would convince the princess to go with them, i could throw this to go with them.... Techno smiled thinking about it.

He frowned always right away stopping himself from thinking about it further