35

Rhea changed out of hunting gear as to not walk around dragging blood around the walk from their room to his office was pretty far well far which would be annoying.

Rhea finally made it to his office and waited for techno, getting bored very quickly rhea sat at his chair and began doing the paper work that was on his table.

Niki had gone to get something to eat since she had not eaten since waking up. Sam stood behind the chair just looking forward not knowing if he should say something or stay silent, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Who was he talking about" he barely mumbled not knowing if she heard him or not.

She stayed quiet for another moment as she kept writing.

"An old... lover of sorts he would often come to the castle with his quote on quote father when he was young i met him by chance when i found him in the greenhouse my father built for my 5th birthday we grew up together the man he was with was a merchant so he came often he began changing acting more... aggressive saying i belonged to him and he would kill whoever tried winning me over" she stopped momentarily trying to stop her hands from shaking and remembering the past she tried to forget.

we were out in town once when he killed a man who gave me a flower. I killed that man if i didnt go out he wouldve lived. I told my father and he was banned from entering the castle though he would always seem to be where i was he became obsessed i was terrified i still am. He asked me once when i was out in town with techno that if he became king if i would like him again i didnt think he would try to kill my father" she finished looking up at sam.

His face fell as he kneeled next to her, she held her breath as she knew what was happening as every knight in her castle did the same.

"I will protect you your majesty we all will not a single hair on your head will be harmed i swear it on my life and all the knights in his realm lives" he spoke looking up at her. She sighed nodding slightly.

"I believe you please stand" she mumbled gripping her dress.

"Wow is the awesamdude kneeling? I never thought i would live to see the day he kneeled in front of someone pledging his life to them either than me of course" techno spoke leaning on the door frame.

Rhea turned around smiling brightly as techno walked into the room he was now in a white shirt and black pants his hair looked damp so he probably took a shower before coming.

"Leave us" he said once more sam getting up bowing and leaving the room.

Techno stood behind her in the chair as she grinned up at him.

"Hello my queen" he said kissing the top of her head.

"Hello dear" she replied getting up letting him sit down as she sat back on his lap huddling close to his chest. She was light, lighter than a few days ago he saw one of her maids, lucy, she said niki was making lunch for her a little of everything he wished she hurried up.

"I was working on some of your papers theres a lot, those are the ones ive finished" she spoke softly pointing to a stack of papers.

"Why thank you, that helps a lot, i havent done any work in the past four days quackity was about to quit from the stress" he said with a chuckle remembering the shorter mans face when techno told him he wouldnt do any work until rhea awoke so he would be with her when she did.

She giggled as she began braiding small strands of his hair, techno working on the stack of papers just happy for her to be near him her fresh rose perfume was very soft it smelt peaceful the voice's quieted down also enjoying the quiet time.

"Whats so funny" he asked as she began giggling again.

"You're wearing what you were the first time we had tea" she replied looking up at him. He looked at his outfit trying to remember why that would he funny.

"Oh right you said i looked like i came back from a brothel." He said remembering the face she made when she said that.

"You did your hair was a mess your shit was buttoned up half way and messily tucked in your pants" she spoke tracing shapes on his chest.

"Well i was riding with will i lost the race on purpose so i could go with you and the boys to the village which was hard given that carl was faster than wilburs horse" he replied honestly huffing.

Then there was a knock the door opening as niki walked in pushing a cart finally techno thought standing up carrying rhea with him.

"Sorry i took so long i didnt know what you would want so i made a bit of everything" she said moving the papers that were in the coffee table techno placing rhea down as techno helped set the table up.

"My legs better hurry up and heal i feel so helpless" she mumbled hugging a pillow. Techno laughed and niki just smiled.

"I like it" he said sitting down beside her as niki left the room and the began eating.

"Your office is far" she said taking a bite of steak.

"From what" he replied eating mashed potatoes.

"Our room itll be inconvenient going to see you every morning when youre working" she spoke taking a sip of her drink.

Techno though for a moment just now realizing she was right his office was pretty far from their room. There was an extra room beside their he could knock a part of the wall that connects them and put a door.

He smiled making a note to tell quackity to work on it as fast as possible.

"Ill have it fixed dont worry" he said as they continued eating and talking not wanting to talk about what happened earlier in the day. 

============

Cute soft fluff stuff for the next few eps then... heh