34

Added the mature tag. Not got nsfw but for the... knifes details in blood injuries that will start soon
Rhea goes off 😏

Using my girl penelope as the outfit insert since i couldn't find anything i like😅

Should i just use outfits from manhwa and manhua since those are more like based on what royals would wear and stuff??

===============

"So thats what's happened" eret said explaining everything that happened or what he remembered at least.

"Have you guys found who did it" rhea asked glancing at techno.

"Yes yesterday a duke from the end was behind it, hes locked up now" techno replied

"Ill leave you to rest now father" rhea said softly kissing his forehead.

"Yes my daughter" he replied smiling getting comfortable again.

She stood up techno picking her up and walking out niki following behind them.

"What do you wish to do my queen" techno asked seeing her face full of anger.

"Well first i would like my bow some arrows a few apples a nice comfortable chair and that stupid son of a bitch" she looked at her dress seeing she was still in her nightgown.

With a gasp she tried to cover as much as she could.

"A change of clothes would be helpful too" she mumbled glancing at niki.

"Yes your majesty" niki replied opening the door and running to the walk in closet and searching for an outfit.

Techno planced her down on a chair.

"Where would you like all that my queen" he asked kissing her knuckles.

"The ballroom please dear" she said smiling. He nodded leaving the room closing the door behind him.

Niki walked over with an outfit and rhea started getting dressed as niki put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Dont kill the man" niki said putting her hand on rheas head.

"I wont, that would be too nice of me to do" rhea replied looking at herself in the mirror. She wanted to kill that man but she couldn't she couldn't bring herself to end someones life with her own hands.

Thats where dream and niki came in both them and her father had said so countless of times. They could kill anyone she wanted whenever she wanted. Dream experienced with swords and has been to battle. Niki experienced with poisons and grew up with puffy Commander of the kingdoms knights and foolish the kingdoms most experienced mage in hundreds of years.

And now technoblade the man who won the war when he was 15 the only king of the nether the "god of war" the man she knew would burn everything for her is she asked.

"Your majesty? Its sam ive been sent to take you to the ballroom" a voice interrupted her thoughts with a knock.

"Lets go then" rhea said standing up and limping slightly to the door. Niki held her arm to help Support her as they walked outside and sam behind them.

"So whos gonna die?" Sam asked looking down at the small woman walking in front of him.

"No one...yet" rhea said smiling up at him.

"Didnt seem like it his majesty has his good sword with im he looks pissed" sam replied with a chuckle.

Rhea shook her head and continued walking, sam opened the door and rhea walked in looking around it looked so peaceful and calm unlike a few days before.

In the side was what seemed to be her throne technoblade and a man tied up with two guards holding him they looked like ori and sniff. She walked over techno turning and walking to meet her.

"My queen" she said bowing kissing her knuckles.

"Hello" she replied smiling and kept walking to her throne and sat down sighing deeply looking at the table beside her that had the apples and bow. Techno stood beside her grinning anticipating what she would do.

"Bring him here" she said motioning them over. They dragged him over and they stood in front of her and forced him to his knees. Ori grabbed the man by his hair and forced him to look up at her. Rhea leaned closer to the man and grabbed his face roughly.

"Hello there, are you aware you tried to kill my father? King of the overworld. I could have you killed for that well that is the punishment for trying to harm a royal, but that would be too nice" she spoke calmly looking at the man who had a cloth in his mouth.

"Thats rude you should respond when someone is talking to you" she mumbled letting go and leaning back in the chair. Glancing at the apples she picked the best looking one and tossed it to sniff who caught it with ease.

"Put him over there and take the cloth off" she said standing as they dragged him back to his previous spot doing everything she said. She picked up her bow and an arrow pointing it at the man as they took the cloth off.

"You know given how fast an arrow goes it could kill a Person instantly if it hits the heart perfectly" she said turning back around

"You cant kill me" the man said as he spit on the ground right where her father laid a fee days before dying.

Rhea turned to face him and quickly shot an arrow a loud yell followed after. The man hunched over in pain but was quickly pulled back to stand.

She walked over to him calmly sam behind her not wanting to risk her safety. She smiled and grabbed the arrow that was now lodged in his leg blood pooling out as the man started breathing heavy.

"Its not nice to interrupt when someones talking thats rude" she said pulling out that arrow causing the bleeding to get worse as it started to make a puddle on the floor.

"You do not hurt my family and think youll get away with it, the arrow was poisoned by the way just so you know" she said smiling the man spit again on her shoe rhea looked down then at the smug looking man slapping him across the face.

"Now if you are kind enough to put that apple in his mouth, i was gonna do something else but he pissed me off" she said glancing at sniff and walked back to the table to get a different arrow. Sniff did as told placing the apple in his mouth.

"You would best keep that there wouldn't want to upset our queen further" ori said leaning closer to the man as he glared up at him.

Rhea pulled the arrow aiming it at the mans mouth. His eyes widened as he began resisting and managed to spit the apple out ori quickly holding a sword to his neck.

"I wasnt behind it!!" He yelled out trying to break free but to no avail.

"Im listening" she replied slowly putting the bow down.

"Some guy made me do it said he would give me the throne if i did it he had long red hair and pointed ears" he spoke gasping knowing that man would probably kill him.

Rhea began shaking slightly knowing exactly who it was the man was talking about. Techno walked over hugging her trying to calm her down his burnt pinewood scent really helped it wasn't unpleasant but definitely an interesting scent.

"You go relax ill take care of this yeah?" He asked rubbing her back she only nodded wanting to get away as soon as possible.

Niki walked over taking to bow from her hand softly as rhea pulled away from the hug. Techno kissed her head smiling.

"Ill go see you as soon as im done alright? You can wait in my office if you'd like my queen" he spoke softly rubbing her cheek.

"Alright" she replied as she turned to leave the room screaming followed as soon as the door closed.

"He cant get you here its not possible we will protect you" niki spoke as they walked side by side to technos office.

"I know" rhea said grabbing nikis hand as the rest of the walk was in silence.