18

Third pov
30 minutes earlier

Princess Rhea walked to her room gripping the cape closer to her body.

"You can get the stain off on these right niki?" She asked looking at the woman.

"Yes if i begin washing it as soon as i can" she replied.

"Good make sure to be extra careful with his cape it is the kings cape dont want to get it dirty" the princess said as she walked into her room.

"Yes princess" she replied taking the cape off of her shoulders.

"Please stand guard outside dream" Rhea said turning to face him.

He bowed and left.

Taking off the princess' dress niki quickly dragged the princess and the clothes into the attached bathroom quickly cleaning off the shaking princess and began cleaning the dress.

"Dont worry about the dress focus on the cape please" niki nodded and abandoned the dress and began washing the cape.

Finding the easiest dress to put on the princess began dressing herself to her best abilities.

Knock knock

The door opened to show three maids walking in with dream popping his head in.

"They will help you" he then closed The door leaving, the maids instantly helping the princess dress herself then sitting her down to redo her hair.

She wore a hot pink dress that ended on her ankles it had a deep v-neck.

Knock knock

"Again? Come in!" Turning to face the door as it opened the king walked in looking around eyes finally meeting her eyes.

The maids quickly stopped what they were doing and did a curtsy.

"We great you majesty the king" they all spoke at the same time.

"Stand keep helping the princess" he spoke as he sat on the couch crossing his legs and staring intensely at the princess.

Nodding the maids began doing the princess hair though they were shaking.

"You can leave it down its alright" she spoke softly looking at them through the mirror.

Nodding they did a curtsy and excused themselves.

She walked over to where he was sitting and sat on the couch opposite from where he was sitting.

"I apologize but i can offer you tea since my maid is currently washing your cape" she said looking at him.

"Thats all right, tell her to leave it i can have another made" he replied.

Shaking her head she looked away for a moment then back at him.

"I got it dirty so its natural for i to get it cleaned for you, if you don't mind me asking why are you here?" She asked tilting her head slightly.