16

The next morning was very hectic the princess was woken up very bright and early and got dressed.

She got dressed in a light purple pastel dress woth flowers stitched to the front of it. The sleeves were made of loose material giving it a natural flow.

After getting dressed and got her hair done she was taken to a room where about 10 other ladys were.

All knights were to wait outside while the maids could go inside, at least for part of it then they could go inside.

There were four couches and a large table that could easily fit over 15 people. There were also a few cushioned chairs scattered across the room.

The room had two large double doors that seemed to lead outside.

As soon as she walked in all heads turned to her unsure why she just waved and looked for lady Cleo finding her on one of the couches talking with other lady's.

Sighing she went and sat the the table looking around as some of the lady's were looking at her and whispering.

The door opened as the man from yesterday stepped in getting the attention from everyone as they turned to face him.

He just smiled as he looked around mentally counting all the lady's.

"Good morning lady's i am Quackity the kings..... Assistant if you will im here to tell you what will happen and how the queen will be chosen, first of all i just need to make sure everyone is here so when i say your name, or family name just say here alright?" He looks around for a response

Everyone nods some woman replying with a simple yes.

Going down the list of names there were three ladys from the over world, not including the princess, four from the nether and three from then end.

Assuming that they were here to make amends for the previous war.

"And last but not least princess Rhea" Quackity spoke looking up from his paper as lady's began whispering once again.

The princess sighing knowing that this was her life now, people staring and whispering.

"Here" she spoke raising her hand.

Quackity looked at the woman and smiled softly writing something down as he began mumbling.

"Alright i will send any knights and escorts in as i leave please wait a little until i come back" he turned and left a few knights walking in as the walked to their lady.

Dream was the last to walk in he looked around once finally spotting Rhea and walked over kneeling in front of her.

She looked down at him as he took her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Im back princess" he spoke looking up at her.

"Yes i see that, please stand up" she mumbled looking around.

He complied and stood standing behind her.

She began humming as she sipping tea.

Two ladys walked over to her with their knights and maids. The princess looked up and smiled.

"Hello" she said softly.

"Yes hello im lady alexa and this is lady bri we are lady's from the nether" one of them, with bright red hair, said.

"Im princess rhea from the over world, its nice to meet you both, please sit" she gestured to the seats in front of her.

"No no its ok we just wanted to ask you something" lady bri spoke.

"Please ask then" she replied sipping the tea.

"Why are you here if King Technoblade canceled your wedding when he went to the over world last year, you have no right to be here. It shows hows how pathetic the over world kingdom has become. Oh and you should train your knight more he shouldn't be pulling such stunts in public" She smirked and crossed her arms.

Rhea sighed and placed the cup down looking down for a few moments.

Dream gripped the handle of his sword angry, niki balled her fists but kept a straight face.

"Lady bri you said? You shouldn't be as quick to believe rumors as they are just rumors saying my nation is pathetic is making an enemy out of me i would advice you not to do that. And the way my knight is trained is none if your concern if he does his job in protecting me i do not care what he does, he knows what to do that's what matters"

She spoke harshly glaring up at the lady noticeably angry.

Lady Bri's face turned ted in anger...or embarrassment Rhea couldn't figure it out.

Before she knew it she was was dripping wet with tea. Eyes widening she looked at the lady who laughed.

"As a princess of the over world you should know you hold no power here, you are defenceless" she smirked and walked away.

Dream was about to start walking until Rhea put her hand up and began wiping the tea off of her dress.

"Princess we should get you cleaned it it'll get sticky" niki said as she began freaking out.

"Hm we should shouldnt we" she stood up and began walking out of the room.

Many of the ladies laughing and whispering.

She went to open the door but it swung open before she could reach the handle.

Flinching she took a step back slowly looking up as the room became quiet. She was met with blood red eyes and pink hair.

She smiled as she did a curtsy.

"I greet his majesty king Technoblade" she said as she looked up at him.

All the other ladies quickly stood and did a curtsy.

"Princess its n- what happened why are you wet?" His eyes became darker as he as she was wet.

Her eyes widened as she stood up.

"Nothing your majesty there was an accident im ok nothing major happened"

He quickly too his cape off placing it over her shoulders as he sighed.

"Fine dont tell me the truth, im sure these ladies will know what happened now please go get changed you can get sick" he spoke as he glared around the room.

She nodded as she quickly walked past him niki and dream followed.

Techno walked in followed by quackity and a few guards. The ladies still in a curtsy looked at each other not knowing what would happen.

He took a seat placing his elbow on the arm rest and his chin on his palm.

"Now who would like to tell me why the princess of our closest ally just left noticeably upset as she was wet with what seemed tea?" He looked around the room

=================

We all know about technos voices right?? Well i kinds forgot about them😅 but i will be adding them to the story.

Lets just say the voices were quiet when techno was in the over world as they were watching things play out.

Though they did speak a lot at night.

Voices will be be underlined each voice that is speaking will be separated by apostrophe

Example 'shes pretty' 'yeah she is' 'true'

The voices will only show up when its technos pov.