9

As technoblade predicated he had lost, barely he was a few seconds behind wilbur.

"You threw didn't you?" Wilbur said as he walked over to techno with his horse.

Techno got off carl petting his snout.

"Carl got tired" he spoke looking at his younger brother.

"Carl did?? The fastest horse in the nether?? The one that's been in a whole war??" Wilbur asked crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

Techno rubbed the back of his neck with a shy smile.

"Hes getting.....old??" He said slowly hopping wilbur would believe his lie.

Wilbur shook his head and began walking once more, back to the stables.

"Ill believe you i guess,"

A maid came over and bowed.

"What is it?" Techno asked the maid

"Your majesty her royal highness the princess is waiting for your arrival."

Techno's eyes widened completely forgetting about the tea with the princess.

"Take carl ill be late!" He gave his brother the lead and left with the maid.

"Look carl, your father has turned into a simp" wilbur laughed as he looked at techno running away.

"Lets go get you two fed"

---------------------------------

Rhea was sitting in her greenhouse sipping her tea.

Dream, like always, was standing behind the princess, Ivy layed under Rheas chair asleep.

Two hours ago

The princess walked along side foolish as they walked to her waiting room.

Once they made it to her waiting room and sat down.

"Ill have too do a check up then ask you question ok?" Foolish spoke pulling out a quill and paper.

After about an hour they finished.

"Princess....its getting worse" he said looking up at her.

She took a deep breath and looked down.

"You saying that means you cant slow it down anymore right?" She asked looking up at him.

He sighed and nodded slowly.

"5 years max, ill keep trying to find a cure"

Rhea stood up with a small smile.

"Don't bother, it was nice seeing you foolish"

Foolish stood and bowed as she left with dream.

"Foolish will tell father he will probably call me tomorrow" rhea calmly stated.

It was quiet so she turned to dream who was looking down.

"What is it?"

"Five years princess"

Rhea sighed and hugged him. He hugged back putting head head on her shoulder.