26

"First id like to congratulate the three of you for coming this far you all show the capability of being the queen to reign along side me" king technoblade said smiling softly.

"Oh stop it we already know who's gonna be queen just tell us which of the two is going home first" nyx spoke with a chuckle looking at Cleo who laughed nodding.

He cleared his throat cheeks flushed quackity bit his lip to hold in his laughter.

"Right lady Cleo I'm sorry but you plan was well done other then the part of the meterals used to rebuild you suggested overworld wood but those would burn far too easy I'm sorry the carriage will be here tomorrow morning to take you home" techno said looking at some papers

She smiled and stood up

"I understand think you your majesty for this opportunity and letting me learn more of this nation" she spoke with a curtsy.

He stood up and walked over hugging her.

"I enjoyed your company you're a good woman I hope only the best for your future lady cleo" he mumbled pulling away from the hug

She smiled

"Thank you your majesty"

She was then pulled away from rhea who hugged the woman. Rhea also pulled nyx into their hug she resisted for a moment but metered onto the warm hug.

"Thank you for everything princess' it was a pleasure" cleo spoke her voice trembling slightly. Nyx sighed and patted the woman on the back rhea patting her hair as she started crying. She was the youngest of the three so it was naturally they treated her kindly.

Technoblade had left already saying he had paper to fill and all that so the girls were in Cleo's room helping her pack her stuff.

"Oh Cleo i have a favor to ask" rhea spoke glancing at niki as she pulled out a card from her pocket and handing it to rhea.

"Yes princess" she answered putting the dress she was holding down.

"Things have been quiet back home if possible could you go to the palace and try to see why, if you could meet with my father or brother that'll be even better I have a bad feeling and I need to make sure they're all ok, this is the royal gold card if you show this to the guards they'll or you in without an issue" rhea spoke handing her the golden card it was fairly simple.

It said "royal gold card" at the top in black cursive lettering. It also had "the person who is in possession of this item is because the kingdom's first born princess rhea and king eret has trusted them with it, limited uses" also black and in cursive in the bottom corner there were two stamps the kings and the princess rheas one red and the other pastel blue.

Cleo nodded determination in her eyes.

"I will go there as soon as I get back my princess I will not disappoint you" she spoke rhea smiled knowing this matter was in the best hands.

"Thank you Cleo, we'll let's keep packing shall we?" And so they began packing once more.

In the overworld
A few days later

Cleo smiled looking at the palace as she walked to the front gate getting stopped by two swords at her neck.

"Leave the palace is not taking in any visitors at this time" one of the guards spoke.

She started trembling but held up the royal card her eyes swelling up.

"I was personally sent by her highness the princess rhea she asked me to come" she mustered out as one of the guards took the card examining it. They then put their swords down.

"The king is not seeing anyone go near his quarters and your head will come flying off am I understood?" She nodded and walked in.

"Oh princess something's very wrong here" she mumbled trumbing.

Dream was currently on his knees staring at the floor he was drenched in blood his sword laid in front of him stained red. The king laid in bed as doctors ran around the room. Tubbo kneeling beside the bed holding his fathers hand tears running down his face.

XD behind tubbo gripping the hilt of his sword infuriated in himself that he can't do anything to help his master calm down and stop crying. He needed to find the ones responsible and deliver their heads on a silver platter to his prince.

"I failed to protect you your majesty my one mission please punish me strip me of my knight ship execute me do what ever you will for I have committed the worst sin" dream spoke wanting to rip his heart out himself.

"Now now dream this isn't your fault i let my guard down and it's not even that bad nothing major was damaged I'll get better in no time" king eret spoke smiling like if he didn't have a stab wound on his stomach.

A different doctor bursted into the room panting and sweating.

"Your majesty I just got the results there are traces of poison in your system we aren't sure what type but it's there, it's not from the stab wound we think you've been digesting it I think you have four months at most" she spoke shaking handing the papers to the other doctors.

A plate clattered on the floor all eyes turned to the maid. She trembled and covered her mouth dream recognized her instantly. It was lady Cleo.

"The princess.... She has to know!! She's been worried sick I have to tell her" she spoke making a run for it but was quickly stopped by dream as he held his bloody sword to her neck.

"Explain yourself"

=========

If there's anything y'all want to know about plot characters or anything please feel free to ask ☺️☺️

Oh so the wedding will be held in two months to keep up with the plot :)

(Wrote this in like an hour so ignore the grammar mistakes😅)

playing with fire // Technoblade X OcOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara