10

"There can be love in a political marriage, princess" he said calmly.

She sighed once again began rubbing her temples shutting her eyes tightly in pain.

"I know cause i-i-"

The princess cut him off before he finished speaking

"Look your majesty, i dont wish to marry you, not after you said you wouldn't marry me, even if its for my 'happiness' because you have not seen anything from my point of view, if not then oh well it wont really be a loss on my side even if you feel like you tried to say you do, prove it"

She stood up carefully and did a curtsy.

"Our business here is done, until next time" and with that she left the greenhouse.

Technoblade sighed deeply running his hand through his hair

"Its getting easier and easier"

He remembered what he was going to tell her and quickly got up and ran to find her.

--------------------------------

Dream was waiting outside the doors for her.

"How did it go" he asked walking along side her.

"Hm im not all too sure to be honest i hope he gets the memo, if not.....oh well" she replied looking at the trees.

He nodded.

"Princess!" She turned to see King Technoblade jogging over.

"Yes?" She asked as he stopped in front of her

"I forgot to tell you, my brother told me he and prince tubbo wanted to go to the village and that they would ask you to join them, i will be going to keep an eye on them if you wish to join us" he spoke with a small smile.

She thought for a moment then looked up at him.

"Ill go, but of course with my guard since he is of course here to protect me"

He nodded.

"This afternoon??"

"Yes i will go get ready then" she curtsy and left with dream.

"Shall i get extra guards to follow us princess?" Dream asked as they walked by the training grounds.

The princess nodded and looked up at the taller male.

"Please remember no-" she was cut off by dream.

"Don't try to protect you, ignore you, don't help if needed i know princess"

"Lets go pick some then" she replied walking into the training grounds.

Upon getting to the open field she saw puffy sparring 4 guards at once.

"Hello aunty" the princess said causing puffy to turn around.

She smiled widely and walked over. She bowed placing a kiss on her knuckle.

Every over guard there stopped and bowed aswell.

"For what do we have the honor" puffy said standing back straight.

"Im going out to the village, so i came to get a few more knights, please continue your training and don't mind me" she spoke smiling as she sat under a tree with shade.

"Well you heard the princess back to work everyone" puffy said as everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Your highness, please sit here" a voice spoke. The princess looked up and saw a knight placing down their jacket on the floor beside her.

She smiled and sat on it.

"Thank you, what is your name?" She replied as she got comfortable.

The knight bowed deeply.

"Snifferish second division your highness"

The princess mumbled the name.

"I see please go back don't mind me, keep training knight" the princess spoke with a small smile.

The knight bowed once more and left.

After watching them for the next ten minutes and mumbling two more names, "ori" and "moonzy" the princess stood and turned to dream.

"I need to get ready, you know the three please let them know everything that's needed and get ready as well" she said.

He bowed as she walked away.

"Snifferish ori and moonzy!" He yelled the three of them stopping and running over.

"Yes?" Moonzy asked.

"You three have been selected by her highness the princess herself to protect her from the shadows in her outing with prince tubbo, prince tommy and king Technoblade, you are to stay of sight making sure there is no danger at all around. If by any chance you see a tall man covered in scars that has blood red hair, you will alert me IMMEDIATELY so i can handle it, am i clear?" He said looking at all of them.

They all agreed and bowed deeply.

"Lets go get ready" dream said walking away followed by the knights.

-----------------------------

"You're what?!" Quackity yelled as he slammed his hands on techno's desk. Hannah sighed and continued reading.

"Im going out with the prince her bother and tommy don't make me repeat myself again Q" techno spoke calmly but glaring at quackity.

Q ran his fingers through his hair pacing once more.

"Your duties as a king! You cant just leave to go out with, some- some girl!" Quackity stopped and turned to techno eyes widened.

"Well, i don't like blood, so ill be leaving then, don't kill the man techno" hannah spoke closing her book and standing up.

She left and as the door closed screams could be heard from the inside. Hannah turned to the two maids standing there.

"Please prepare commoner clothing for the king and prince, as well as the blood knights for the outing, oh and please make sure to clean the room well cant make a mess" hannah spoke smiling.

The maids bowed nodding.

"Yes my lady" one of them spoke as they both left to go get everything ready.

"Oh i hope i dont have to finish his work" she mumbled walking to the garden.

When she made it to the garden she saw the princess.

----------------------

"Your highness" Hannah said stopping in front of Rhea and doing a curtsy.

The princess gave her best fake smile and nodded.

"Good morning lady rose" she replied

"I heard you were going out with his majesty the king" hannah said smiling.

"I am yes" rhea answered honestly.

"Princess we must get going" niki spoke interrupting their conversation.

Rhea nodded.

"Excuse me then lady Rose" The princess said as she walked away with niki.

"I don't think she likes me" Hannah mumbled