12

Enzo will loosely be based on enzo from the Vampire Diaries pretty much just his personality.

Enzo in this story is a demon

He is pretty much stronger faster taller etc then people. As well as has hella anger issues.

------------------------------

"What do you want Enzo" dream snapped at him.

Tears ran from the princess's eyes at it settled in that he was back.

"Now now dog i was speaking to your master so shut your mouth unless spoken too" enzo spoke with a smirk.

The princess turned around forgetting all about her fear of the man.

"Shut up!!" She yelled.

He smirked once more leaning closer to her, making her flinch and take a step back.

"I see you still have a soft heart for your little play toy" he growled gripping his sword.

"Whats going on here?" Techno finally spoke looking between the princess and the man.

Finally acknowledging the man Enzo turned to look at him.

"Aw princess have you missed me so much that you have replaced me with a look alike, is he good in bed?" Enzo spoke laughing.

"Lorenzo!! Silence" the princess yelled stepping closer to him.

He stood up straight looking down at her small frame. She grabbed his arm and dragged him into an alley her arms shaking. Dream and techno followed.

Enzo was just smirking seeing the princess mad as tears still ran down her face.

"You shall not disrespect the king of the nether like that!!" She finally spoke after letting him go.

Enzo looked at techno raising an eyebrow.

"King?? Is that what you like, if a king is what you want all i need to do it kill him, then ill be a king, then you can like me again, right?" He rambled looking at the princess pulling out his sword and pointing it at the king.

Techno put the tip of his sword on the mans neck smirking.

"I will feed you to my dogs alive, trying to kill me who the hell do you think you are" techno stated calmly.

Six people then dropped down from the roofs of the buildings, the Knights.

Enzo looked around and sighed.

"No fun, well i seems i must leave now princess, ill see you in you dreams" he spoke winking then throwing something to the ground disappearing.

"Shall we go after him?" Bad asked looking at technoblade.

The king just shook his head.

The princess fell to her knees placing her hands on her face and letting out loud sobs.

Dream quickly kneeled next to the princess placing a hand on her head.

"Im sorry princess i couldn't keep you safe again, i have failed you once more" he mumbled.

The princess stayed silent. After a few moments she stood back up dusting off her dress.

She looked at the group of people.

"No one is to speak, to mutter a word of what happened here today, i do not care who you serve" she looked at technoblade the back ay the Knights

"If i am to find out you said a single word of what happened here, i will have you killed, am i clear?" Her voice was serious.

Her knights instantly kneeled down.

"Yes your highness" ori spoke

She looked at technoblade's knights who were just looking between her and technoblade.

"Am i clear your majesty?" She spoke harshly looking back at the king.

He kneeled down in front of herm his knights kneeling down as well, and took her hand kissing her knuckle.

"You have my word that nothing of what happened here will be said by my people" he spoke truthfully looking up at her.

She nodded.

"Well then, lets go back" she pulled her arm away smiling and walked out of the alley followed by dream.

"Why the hell did you just kneel in front of a princess?? Are you in love with her or something" ponk asked waving his arms around as technoblade stood up.

"If i am and we get married she will do your queen remember that, you've just seen her get mad i would watch your mouth ponk" techno spoke with a smirk as he walked out of the alley.

"Buahahaha dumbass" jack spoke laughing.

"Enough back to positions" bad spoke as he left along with all the other guards.

The princess looked around then at the men.

"Anything you two need" she asked the men.

"Yeah mom wanted me to get something for Michelle" dream spoke rubbing the back of his neck.

"My father asked me to bring him stuff, he gave me a list so i guess this is a good time to get some of the things" techno said pulling out a paper with scribbles.

Thw princess looked at the paper and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What's it say?" She asked looking up at him.

"Its piglin, my dad made me learn it though its ancient piglin not the modern one" he explained letting her see the paper better.

She nodded.

"I could teach you if you'd like, though its pretty hard" he said smiling.

"Im a fast learner i think ill manage" she replied.

"Princess.....the things your father said we had to be back before sundown" dream interrupted.

"Right well lets go get something for Michelle" the princess spoke walking into a weapons shop.

"On common now, i dont want her to turn out like me or X" dream grumbled reluctantly following the princess.

Techno looked down an alley mumbled something in piglin then walked into the store.

"Hello....my lady" a voice from behind the counter spoke.

Rhea smiled tilting her head slightly.

"Hello again" she spoke softly.

"What can i do for you today?" He asked walking over to her.

"Do you have any daggers? We are looking for a gift to a little girl, shes turning 5" rhea explained looking around.

"Of course wait here ill go get some from out back" he replied walking to the back of the shop.

Rhea ran her hand over the tip of a blade that layed in front of her.

Memories of her dream came flooding in.