42

Puffy walked to her children as they all stood and she pulled them into a hug happy they were all together again. Though she knew it would be the last time with what rhea had told her in the letter.

"Come kiddo ill show you around" foolish said as he left the room with his sister picking up her lost toy on the way out.

Puffy,like always, was dressed in her knight outfit it was something she took much pride in wearing being the first female head knight of the kingdom. She walked over to dream looking blankly down at him as he just looked at her with hopeful eyes.

She sat down taking his hand as niki and XD both left to tend to their masters. The rest of the day was quiet...other than dream getting worse to the point he could barely talk. It was XD's turn to take care of dream that night.

Rhea woke up early the next morning to see her father off. Tubbo would stay a few more days he would leave with aunt puffy.

"Goodbye my beautiful daughter" he said rubbing her cheek. She smiled through the tears.

"Ill see you soon dad" she replied hugging him. Phil smiled sadly knowing his time was near but nodded nonetheless.

"Next time it will be in my kingdom by dear" he said kissing her head.

"Yes father ill visit you soon" she replied as they pulled away from the hug.

"Take care of her" eret said looking at techno.

"Always" he replied bowing slightly.

"So long old friend" phil said patting his back.

They all watched as her father's carriage left techno had a hand on her shoulder.

"Im going to see dream" she mumbled walking back inside hugging herself not from the cold but from sadness. As she walked to dreams room she noticed how... cold it was it was quiet dark it didnt feel like a home, how it should feel.

When she saw the room she saw it open and out came XD looking down he had his sword drawn it had...

Blood.

Why would he be leaving dream room with a bloody...

No

It cant be

He promised her

They all did

XD would never hurt his brother his other half

Not unless...

Unless he needed to thats how their bond worked if needed they would kill the other they talked about it a lot.

"What did you do" she mumbled XD turning to face her tears streaming down both their faces as he fell to his knees sobbing loudly she ran to him falling to her knees as well grabbing his collar shaking him.

But she couldnt form any words he just looked at her sadly.

"He told me to" was all he said as he hugged her both if them crying with the sword laying beside them.

Ten minutes before
Dreams room

"You're crazy" XD said running a hand through his hair.

Dream coughed shaking his head .

"I cant take it please brother end my misery it hurts to much" dream pleaded once more. It felt like his head was getting crushed his heart pulled out of his chest.

XD pulled out his sword walking over to dream who grinned tears staining the pillow his head was on. He looked down at his brother his face was pale he was skin and bones his eyes lost all their color he was sweating. He was gripping his chest from the pain.

He knew what must be done, he knew he would do it too. But he didnt want to he didnt want his brothers blood on his hands. Dream grabbed the blade putting it over his heart closing his eyes as XD quickly stabbed him a pool of blood instantly formed around dream.

He chocked on blood grabbing his brothers arm as he pulled the blade out of his heart crying.

"Thank.... You" dream said in between his choking. He hand let go of XD's a few seconds later his eyes left open.

XD closed them kissing his head then getting up.

"Rest now my brother" he mumbled as he walked out of the room. He stood there for a few seconds.

"What did you do"