23 AN AT THE END<3

Techno came back a few minutes later dream left almost right after techno had returned.

"Why did he leave?" Techno asked as they walked to the carriage.

She stayed silent for a while then looked up at him for a moment then back to the floor.

"He has a task in the over world he needs to do, he'll be gone for about two weeks" she explained.

Techno nodded hiding his joy that dream wont be around her 24/7. Sure he was her bodyguard and all but they could never be alone he was always there behind her.

They got in the carriage techno helping her in.

"So tired" he mumbled leaning against the window.

"Come sit here you can lean on me" rhea said patting the spot next to her.

He instantly got up and flopped next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder.

She smiled playing with his hair causing him to go to sleep. He moved slightly causing his head to fall onto rheas lap.

"You slay slay pig man" she mumbled massaging his scalp letting him sleep.

She knew he wasnt sleeping much due to being a king having to take care of the things that were needed.

As well as having to deal with the end kingdom. Since he kicked out two of the most loved ladies from there. They knew it was a fair challenge it had nothing to do with them.

He was tired both mentally and physically.

About 20 minutes later they made it to their destination there was a knock on the window then quackity opened the door.

"Your majesty we ha-" he was quickly shushed by rhea.

"Give him a moment hes sleeping" she whispered pointing to the man cuddled up on her lap.

He stood there in shock for a moment but nodded bowing slightly and closed the door.

It was silent for a moment before rhea spoke up.

"I feel you awake please get up" she said with a small laugh.

He quickly sat up his cheeks a light shade of pink. It made rhea smile it was cute.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Yes yes lets go" she replied hoping out of the carriage techno followed behind her blushing.

"Ooooo what were you two lovebirds doing in there that's got our king all red" quackity asked snickering.

"Shut it quackity" techno growled glaring at the snaller man.

Quackity just laughed looking away for a moment frowning.

"We'll be back in three hours right here dont be late" techno said glancing at rhea who was happily looking around.

"Of course my king" quackity replied sitting at the front of the carriage as it left.

"Where to first?" She asked walking over to him.

"Have to go to the blacksmith it wont take long lets go" he replied taking her wrist and began walking, not wanting to lose the small girl.

She smiled and followed him looking around looking at all the people, mostly piglins, going on with their lives.

She stopped walking causing techno to turn in confusion.

"Whats wrong?" He asked then followed where she was looking, a strider, it was staring at her too. Her eyes were wide open.

She turned to look at him, she looked like a child in a candy store.

"Is that a strider?? Its so cuteee" she asked all excited.

Techno smiled nodding, he started walking over to it rhea walking next to him, well practically hiding behind him.

He kneeled down, rhea kneeling beside him as she admired the animal it still looking at her.

"Wait here be careful dont get too close to the lave river princess" he said standing up and looked around for a moment trying to remember the layout of this part of town, well where they sell fruit.

He wandered off rhea watching him until he was out of her line of vision so she turned her attention back to the strider.

It cooed and got closer, rhea wipped the sweat off her forehead. Something moved behind the strider that caught rheas eye.

Before she could say anything techno came hack and kneeled back down holding a paper bag.

"What that?" She asked looking at the bag. He pulled out a blueish green object it had orange spots.

"warped fungus, thet love it here" he handed the fungus to her and pulled out another.

She slowly put her hand closer the strider also got closer and carefully took the fungus from her hand eating it.

"They're beautiful" she mumbled

"They are" techno replied looking at her smiling happily obviously not talking about the animal.

===========

Eps gonna be shorter so hopefully i post more often :)