3

3rd pov

As Rhea walked out and grabbed dreams arm and stop walking putting her other hand on her head.

"Princess?" Dream stopped and looked at her.

"Im ok just give me a moment" she said looking at him.

He nodded and looked around, his eyes handed on technoblade who was
watching from inside the barn. Dream did a small bow and looked back at the princess.

"We should get going people will see you" Rhea nodded let go and started walking again ivy following behind her.

Upon making it to the spot under the large oak tree.

"Hello princess" Niki said looking up at her. Rhea smiled and sat down.

"Wheres tubbo"

"Oh him and X went to go get something i believe" niki replied looking up at her.

Rhea just nodded and leaned against the tree where there was shade. Ivy layed next to her placing her head on Rhea's lap.

Dream took some food as well as something to drink and climbed the tree sitting near the top overlooking a good part of where they were sitting.

"If you fall i swear ill fire you dream" rhea yelled at him looking up at the tree, well all around the tree since she couldn't see him

"Im not gonna fall princess" he yelled back crossing his arms.

Tubbo then ran over dragging a grumbling tommy behind him. X was following them, poor man looked tired.

Looking at the tree the man then jumped into the tree probably sitting next to his brother.

"Hello prince, its nice to see you again" rhea said smiling up at him.

He nodded and sat down on the blanket.

"X and i spent 10 minutes looking for him!!" Tubbo spoke with a bright smile on his face.

"Well X looked for him i was asking around, he searched the whole castle grounds" he said once more chuckling as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh hi techno!!" Tommy said waving his hand around.

Rhea looked to where the young boy was looking but couldn't see anything.

Soon enough technoblade walked over.

"Princess" he said glancing at Rhea then looking back at his brother.

"Hello again" she said.

"Why were you being a creep techno, its not cool stalking people" tommy exclaimed shaking his head in disappointment.

Techno sighed and shook his head.

"Stop talking nonsense tommy" he looked at tommy once more.

"Would you like to join us your majesty?" Rhea said looking up at the tall man.

He stared at her for a moment, trying to think on an excuse on why he couldn't stay and join them.

Rheas pov

He thought for a moment before speaking.

"I apologize i cannot join you, i must sharpen my tools" was what he said.

I looked at him and could easily tell that was not true. Since he himself made a face, probably knowing what he had just said.

I looked at prince tommy who looked confused as well.

"What are you on about-" the prince began, but i cut him off and stood up.

"I see, well then i apologize for it seems like i crossed a boundary" i did a curtsy and looked up at him.

He looked down at me in disbelief, knowing i figured out that what he just said was a lie.

"....of course, i must go now" and with that he walked away

And just like that the conversation was long forgotten as tubbo tried to teach prince tommy how to make flower crowns.

Why? Who knows both of them wore actual crowns, made of gold and jewels, maybe that's what kids these days like

3rd pov

Dammit! I have to make her hate me, one way or another.

"Have you told her yet" techno turned to look at wilbur who walked up to him.

"What do you mean" he answered turning back to face the front and started walking again.

He jogged to catch up with techno and walked along side him.

"About the marriage" he said like it was obvious

Techno stopped walking and looked at him.

"I have not, nor will i ever, she deserves better, better than a cold blooded killer, better than someone like me"

Technoblade looked at his hand, he could see all the blood on it, even though it was long gone. Balling his fist and looking back at his younger brother he gave him a sad smile.

"I dont want to be the reason that their life gets ruined for being with me, ill be telling the king in the morning, that i cannot marry his daughter" and with that techno walked away and went to the main castle, where they were staying.

Once finally making it to his room he took his cape off throwing it on a chair.

"Dammit man!" He took his hair out of his braid ruffling it.

"Whats wrong man??" Techno took his knife out throwing it where the noise had come from just barley missing quackitys face.

"Holy shit you almost got me!!"

"Aw man i missed" techno replied and sat on the bed. Looking at Quackity

"Dont give me another scar please" Quackity said touching the scar on his face.

"At least i didnt miss that time" techno sighed and layed down.

"Whats wrong man" q said walking over to him.

"Is this over the princess?? Arent you marrying her in like a few months?"

"Im going to cancel it, im not marrying her"

"Aw man, shes cute i would've loved to see little techno jr's running around" q said with a pout as he sat down.

Techno didnt reply so q looked at him only to find him beet red with his hand over his mouth.

He then looked at quackity wide eyed. Quackity only gave him a confused look.

"If we were to get married....we would have to produce an heir to the throne" he spoke slowly causing his already monotone voice to be lower.

Quackity looked at him for a few moments Before bursting out laughing.

"The king is all flustered of the idea of having a kid?!"

Techno glared at him.

"Get out" Quackity left still laughing. Techno sat up looking at the floor.

"A kid"