𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑&𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐘, just like you

JUST LIKE YOU
A c!Wilbur & c!Fundy blurb

SUMMARY: Wilbur didn't know how it would go, seeing his son again, after his revival

SUMMARY: Wilbur didn't know how it would go, seeing his son again, after his revival. Surely it couldn't go that bad, right?

WARNING(S): A Dadbur and Sondy fic, In game AU, slight angst (~400 words)

AUTHORS NOTE: I saw that the white strands of hair in Wilbur's new skin was canon and ran with it. Also this was rushed because I just wanted to quickly write this idea

 Also this was rushed because I just wanted to quickly write this idea

Wilbur found him standing by Tubbo's dock. He didn't seem to notice his presence and despite him missing his son for the past decade, he stood there. He wanted to get a good look at his son and god knew whether or not he would be able to once he talked to him. The last time he saw him, or at least, that he could remember, he still wore his L'manburg suit. It was a crayon suit yes but still a suit nonetheless.

Taking a deep breath, he walked towards him but despite his back facing him, Wilbur noticed as his eyes perked up at his steps. Wilbur froze in his spot, not wanting to get too close.

"You really are back then?" Fundy said though it sounded more like a question. His back was still facing him as he spoke.

"I am." Wilbur replied.

Fundy sighed, running fingers through his hair before finally turning around to face him only to immediately regret it. The sight of pure white strands of hair in his fathers hair caught him off guard and had it not been for the post behind him, Fundy was sure he would've fallen into the water.

"Is everything alright Fundy?" He asked, concern clouding his face as he tried to help him.

"No no stay away from me!" Fundy said, his voice raising slightly causing Wilbur to freeze in his steps, again. Fundy inhaled a deep breath as he caught his balance before speaking again. "Your hair. Why, why is that?"

It took Wilbur a moment to answer. Was he thinking? Did he not realize the white strands of hair he had? The same kind that had....?

"Oh this!" Wilbur said, grabbing a section of his brown hair that had a few white strands. "I don't know actually, started growing around my fourth year in limbo.

It was pretty lonely there you know? I remember first waking up there, not even on a bench but on the dirty ground of a train station. There were many trains that went by, every day at least five went past me but none of them ever stopped. That is, until one finally did and brought me back here."

Fundy stood there in shock. He didn't know what to think, let alone say. His father was back and this time, he looked more like him than ever.

"Why though? Why did your hair change colour? I don't get it."

Wilbur didn't seem too concerned for his new hair. Instead he took a seat closest to where Fundy stood.

"You know your mother always said you looked just like me." Wilbur started, looking off into the sea before him. Meanwhile, Fundy's mind was racing with millions of thoughts. Surely this couldn't be happening. This had to be another nightmare, right?

"I finally see what she meant."