𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋, in the name of war

IN THE NAME OF WAR
A c!Karl Jacobs x Reader Oneshot

SUMMARY: Children of war get no say in their actions

SUMMARY: Children of war get no say in their actions. It is war after all, and what is ever fair in the name of war

CONTAIN(S): Hogwarts AU, Ravenclaw!C!Karl Jacobs, Gryffindor!Reader, gender-neutral!reader, takes place in POA (Harry Potter's second year). (1,790 words)

AUTHORS NOTE: This is apart of a series I've started on my Tumblr (@/scvrllet). I'll be writing oneshots with 12 other DSMP characters in houses I think they'd be sorted into.

October 31, 1993

October 31, 1993

There was something odd you noticed about the Ravenclaw boy in your Divination class.

Karl Jacobs was a strange man for the sole reason that he is barely there for classes yet he manages to score straight O's for all his O.W.L's. You had never once seen him during meals and rarely during class despite Gryffindor sharing multiple classes with Ravenclaw. At least three quarters of all your classes were with the Ravenclaws so you had to have been able to see him but whenever it came time, he was nowhere to be seen.

You've asked your friends if they've ever caught sight of him around the castle or in the Common Room but many seemed to not even know who he was while others shared the same question you did. This only fueled your curiosity and luckily for you, being a Prefect allowed for you to evade curfew, even if it was supposed to be used for floor sweeps.

"(Y/L/N)! Day dreaming now are we?" Bella said as she snapped her fingers in front of your face.

You scowled at her in response.

"Oh quit frowning, we're going to be late for patrol if you don't hurry up." She said, giving you absolutely no time to prepare before grabbing onto your robes and dragging you ahead.

"Oi quit it, you're going to rip the fabric!" You protested but much to your dismay, she didn't stop.

When the two of you arrived at the meeting and were given the usual pep talk, you all parted to your designated floors and corridors. You were placed on the seventh floor where the Gryffindor Towers were, meaning once you were done with tonight's rounds, you could easily go back to your dorm.