𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑, secret clubs and revalations

SECRET CLUBS AND REVALATIONS
A c!Wilbur Soot x Reader oneshot

SUMMARY: In which Wilbur recruits a fellow housemate to join the 'secret club' that's been talked about at Hogwarts, even if Slytherin's were said to have not been accepted

CONTAIN(S): gender-neutral!reader. Slytherin!Reader, Slytherin!Wilbur, hogwarts au (however based off of his dsmp character), pansmione + pansy coming out (it's a whole side plot to this oneshot lmao), a good portion of platonic!pansy + reader, student cruelty (umbridge's blood quill), takes place in OOTP/fifth year. (2,236 words)

Dumbeldore's Army

Dumbeldore's Army.

A 'secret society' or 'club' as many of your peers referred to it as, was said to be an organization of sorts that taught students about Defense Against the Dark Arts in spite of Professor Umbridge's, questionable, teaching methods to say the least. Founded by none other than Harry Potter and his friends, it was to the surprise of a few that Slytherins were the least represented, if even represented at all.

The toad seemed to favor them, which granted you and your other housemates some slack but sometimes, it wasn't enough. When it came to punishments, favoritism was no longer acknowledged as her pleasure of torturing students replaced it. The scars of what she made you write acted as a sick reminder of her cruel nature, though that didn't stop some of your 'friends' from joining her side. The Inquisitorial Squad was what she called it and Merlin was it a nightmare.

"Maybe if you joined the Inquisitorial Squad you wouldn't be having this problem!" Draco, one of your 'friends', said as you walked back to the Common Room.

Rolling your eyes at his words, you bit your tongue to argue back. Unfortunately for you, he saw this as a sign to continue.

"Just because you're in Slytherin that doesn't mean she'll automatically like you. It'll give you leverage against the others but you still have to work for her approval, don't you remember how hard we worked to earn that?" He gestured towards Crabbe and Goyle who were trailing close behind the two of you. "You've just got to try harder and I genuinely believe that joining the Inquisitorial Squad would be more than enough of a push into that direction."