𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘&𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎, home, wherever that is

HOME (WHEREVER THAT IS)
A c!Tommyinnit & c!Tubbo Oneshot

SUMMARY: In which death has always been inevitable but that doesn't mean you can't have a say in how you'd like to be treated afterwards OR Tubbo and Tommy talk about where they'd like to be buried after they die

CONTAINS: mentions/talks of death, one small implication of murder, light angst (but it's pretty fluffy, ish)

AUTHORS NOTE: clingyduo my beloved, idk why it's taken me so long to finally write for them

"Where would you like to end up?" Tubbo's question took Tommy by surprise. The two boys had been sitting silently on top of a hill, admiring the view as the sun began to set when Tubbo suddenly spoke up.

"Pardon?" His voice came out hoarse and he coughed to clear his throat. Tubbo didn't look at him, instead choosing to look out at the valleys below.

"Y'know, when you die. Where would you like your body to go?"

"You mean, where I'd like to be buried?" Tommy asked. Tubbo nodded and Tommy turned to look out at the valley to think as he pressed his lips into a line. He had never thought of that before—nor did he want to think of dying. Sure he's had his own run ins with death and nearly dying plenty of times—it was crazy to think that he's almost died more times than years that he's lived—and sure he had come to terms with one day meeting that end long ago, but he never cared to think about where he would like his body to go after he passed. It never seemed like the circumstances would ever let him choose anyways.

Knowing his silence meant that he was thinking, Tubbo answered first. "I think I'd like to be buried somewhere pretty. A field of flowers perhaps, somewhere that the bees are."

"Do you not get stung enough times alive? Why would you want to be stung beyond the grave?" Tommy asked, causing his friend to roll his eyes.

"Bees don't sting," The older boy said. "Not for no reason that is. Besides, not like I'd be able to feel it if they do, and that's if they even manage to get to my corpse."