The Big Three

A/Ns: I KNOW, I KNOW, IT'S BEEN A WHILE. It has been a little over two months since the last chapter came out and I'm so, so sorry about it. Either I didn't have time to write or I just didn't want to and one thing I absolutely don't want to do is forcing myself to write. This book is something I started out of pure passion and in no way I want to feel obliged to write a chapter.

It's been a little more than a year now since the beginning of this book and we're almost at 100K reads, it's just insane what you guys have done for me and this book. I couldn't have hoped for a better community! Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart.

To those who may have been wondering, although I'm taking more time to write chapters, I'm definitely not quitting. I've invested far too much of myself in this story and if ever (DEFINITELY NEVER HAPPENING) I was to stop the book earlier, then I'd give it a proper end. But as I said twice already, not happening. On the contrary, I have a lot more things planned that I can't wait to show you, more illustrations and other cool stuff.

I'm not particularly proud of that chapter, but I hope you'll enjoy it anyway!

...

'The Big Three...So these guys are U.A's best of the best...' Y/n thought upon seeing the students walking in. His expression remained his usual unruffled.

"I heard about them. They're still students albeit being what's closest to pro heroes," Momo said and captivated Y/n's attention- Not that she didn't usually. By now, anyone who knew them could tell a simple look in her direction was enough for him to lost himself in those big onyx eyes that shone more than all the stars up in the sky. He averted his gaze, from the beautiful ravenette he got to call his girlfriend, back to the indigo-haired teen at the front of the class Aiawa had just motioned to.

He stepped forward, scrutinized the class and suddenly gave off an intense stare...

...To finally turn around and face the wall immediately. "I can't do it, Mirio, Hado. I imagined them as potatoes, but they all look like people from the neck down. I wanna go now."

"Don't want to seem rude but, huh...You're sure you're the hero course's best of the best?" Kirishima spoke, saying out loud what everyone had been thinking silently.

Letting out an I-kinda-expected-this-reaction sigh, the blue-haired girl of the group patted his back and turned back to face the Class. She stepped forward in turn. "Don't worry about him, he's got the heart of a flea. He's Tamaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to come and talk to you about work studies. And..." She paused, taking a huge breath, and shot straight towards Shoji. "What's with the mask? Is it for the style? Usually people only wear those during pandemics."

Shoji tried to answer, "I-"

"Ohh, is that Todoroki I see back here?!" Nejire was already at the next student's desk. "How did you get that burn?" The same scheme was repeated again and again. Before anyone could reply she had already gone on. "If you broke those horns, would they grow back? When you were born, was your quirk Tadpole? If you jumped in the water with your quirk on, would you electrocute yourself? Yaoyorozu, if your quirk converts fat cells into fuel, does that make you a fatty? Mineta, those sticky balls of yours are your hair? What'd happen if I touched them?"

Mineta shouted frantically, "Huh!? Did I just hear you asking for touching my balls!?"

"You are of a lowness..."

Behind him Momo said, voice muffled by the hand she cupped over her lips. Disgust plastered onto her face before such abject statements. Next to her, her desk mate and lover, deep red eyes piercing the grape boy, shared the same train of thoughts. Except that Momo was much better to mask her annoyance than he was. The words left his throat in a low grumble.