The Meeting: Part One

Momo's POV

I was on my way to school and now I could see U.A's gate. I stop in front of it and stare at it for a few seconds. I think about what Bakugo told me yesterday, and now I have a knot in the stomach only thinking about it.

As I'm about to walk through the gate, a voice stops me from behind, my body shivers at its hear, and I can't make the slightest movement.

"Oi ponytail! What's wrong? You're too scared of becoming a hero? Tchh... pathetic, get out of my way." Bakugo says before he jostles me, causing me to fall. I stay on the ground for a minute, my heart sinks as my knot in the stomach is still present.

'What's happening to me? Come on, he's not going to ruin my day again!' I think as I pull myself together and get up.

I cross the gate and start walking towards 1-A. As I walk down the hallway, I approach the teachers' room, where I can see principal Nezu talking to...

'Oh my god, it's Edgeshot! Edgeshot is in U.A!' I instantly recognize the number 3 hero.
'But why is he here? Wasn't dad supposed to work with him in Tokyo? Is he going to teach us!? No, don't take your dreams for reality Momo.' I keep thinking to myself.

He's talking to principal Nezu, but there's a 3rd person next to them who I can't identify because of his hood. As I pass in front of them, I walk discreetly trying to not catch attention.

I hear them talking about a student, but I don't dare listening more because that's impolite and that's not how my parents raised me.

Y/n's POV

At the moment, I'm in front of U.A teachers' room, dad is talking to the principal who is apparently a dog/mouse/tiny bear or whatever... After a few conversations with dad, Nezu asks me some questions, and especially one about my quirk.

"So Y/n what does your quirk exactly consist of?" He asks.

"I call my quirk dark matter, basically I can manipulate and bend elemental abilities shadow and dark matter at my want." I respond.

"Your quirk looks really interesting! I hope we'll get to see what you're capable of during the next few weeks." He says happily, in fact since he started talking he looked happy.

Then dad and he start talking about formalities of my adhesion to school. Nezu doesn't know Edgeshot is my dad actually, I mean adoptive dad. As they speak, my gaze drifts to someone crossing the hallway, apparently a student. I'm the only one of the three of us to notice it, however I don't pay too much attention to it.

"Kid? Did you hear what the principal just said?" I'm snapped off my thoughts by dad. I see Nezu and him staring at me.

"U-uh, I'm sorry, I was lost in my mind. What did you say?" I say apologetically.

"I said you should get dressed in your uniform, class is about to start and I'll introduce you to your new class. Class 1-A!" He says happily, not bothered by the fact he had to repeat.

"Okay, thank you. I'll get dressed immediately." I say as I go to the locker-room with my uniform under the arm and change myself.

'Class 1-A... I wonder how they all are.' I think.

*Time skip to class*

Momo's POV

I walk inside the class and directly make my way to my seat. As soon as I sit I feel a tap on my shoulder, for a second I think it could be Bakugo but I quickly change my mind when I turn to see Mina.

"Yaomomo! What's up?" The pink girl asks, brimming with energy as always. I'm starting to get used to it.

"Hey Ashido, I'm fine." I respond smiling. We start a conversation with her, then the other girls join us and we talk until the door opens to reveal Aizawa sensei. Everyone stops talking and quickly gets to his place