The Rescue: Part Two

Y/n's POV

"You're scared Y/n, but there's no need to be." The villain calling himself All For One says as he circles around me. The worst part of it all is he's right, I don't know why but his mere presence is threatening whilst I'm standing right in front of him but remain paralyzed by the fear. He approaches and towers over me and continues his monologue, "I figured out a while ago that you're really perceptive in addition to being intelligent so I see no point in trying to trick you or lie. For your concern you're safe for the time being. We'll see what'll happen to you depending on how our little conversation evolves. To sum, it's all up to you to make the right decisions. Now let's start with the questions."

I'm about to say something but choose to remain silent, I stare at his tall figure and my gaze arises on his mask. That well-too familiar mask I've been seeing in my nightmares for weeks now. I just convinced myself it was all in my mind. Turns out that I was truly mistaken… Who's that guy and what does he want from me? The fact that he wears a mask makes it impossible to know what he's thinking about. But the way he stands still in front of me indicates he probably realized he wouldn't get anything from me.

"Hm? Nothing? You don't want to talk? Alright I'll help to start. The first thing you thought about when you ended to this place and glanced at the arounds was 'how am I going to escape?' The answer is you won't. But that's not the point anymore because you swept away that thought as soon as you saw me entering the room and since that moment everything in your head turned into a real mess. Oh, and in case you're still wondering, no we aren't in one of your nightmares." All For One chuckles.

"Normally people would think about something as risible as 'how are your loved ones going to react to your death?' But you never thought about such a thing since you never had anyone who cared about you. Eventually things may have changed with that recently found girlfriend of yours. Judging by your face I guess that any of that is accurate." He states meanwhile the two black metallic eyes of his mask meet mine.

"Don't ever mention her again." I threat him, my blood starting boiling as soon as he mentions Momo. If there's one thing I won't let be is that a villain involves her in any sort of way. He lifts his hands over his shoulders in a sarcastic move to surrender before he lets out another chuckle.

"Or what? You're going to attack me with your quirk? Don't be a fool, it has been almost ten minutes now since you ended up here and you still didn't try anything against me despite still having control on your body and being free to use your quirk. The reason is that you're looking for answers and you figured that I have these answers." He talks as he thinks he holds the absolute truth which has the effect to exasperate me.

"Okay now I'm getting pissed off by your fucking little game of questions and answers!" I shout losing control and becoming angrier at him at any minute. On top of that he being right in every assumption he makes just gets me more pissed off than I normally would be. "Even if you were the boss of the League, why would you care that much about a simple student as me, more importantly why did you capture me. You're too well informed about me since you mentioned my mother in one of my nightmares. Nobody knows about her! Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" I shout as my quirk activates and dark matter starts spreading in a twirling motion around my forearms.

He sighs, circling around me one more time as I don't take my eyes off him. The only sound that can be heard in the room at that moment is his footsteps echoing against the cold floor. "You're a smart boy but you can be so dense at times… I'm all the more disappointed since I would have expected you to figure it on your own." He says not even meeting my gaze meanwhile I'm not really sure about what he's intending.

"I am your father Y/n."

Five words.

For certain persons it does not mean anything else than five words just put one after another. But for me, back when I was a four years old kid who lost his mother recently, I just wondered if someone would ever come to me to say me these words in the exact same order.