BACK AT THE USJ ?

Y/n's POV

I awake before the alarm rings. I see Momo still sleeping, her head on my chest. She seems peaceful. I get out of the bed after delicately placing her head on the pillow.
I get to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I put on my uniform. I leave the bathroom and still see Momo sleeping, I don't want to wake her but we have class today and we can't be late.
I kiss her cheek gently. She opens her eyes slowly and smiles at my view.
"Good morning, I'm sorry to wake you up since you looked so peaceful but we have class today" I say softly.
"Hey Y/n thank you" she says rubbing her eyes. I smile at her sweetness. She looks really cute on wake with her hair loose.
"Why do you smile ?" she asks.
"I smile of your cute" I say.
"Awww you're so sweet" she replies.
"Y/n, you remember what we talked about last night ?" she adds.
"Uhhh, about the fact I love you ?" I ask.
"Yeah... I wanted to ask. Do..do you mean it ?" she asks.
"Of course I do Momo, I love you" I say leaning to her for a kiss.

She grabs my cheeks with her hands and kisses me deeper.
I do the same and insert my tongue into her mouth. Her arms go south to my pecs and she squeezes them gently. My hands go down as well and I grab her ass. She lets escape a few moans.
"I would have never expected you were the groping type" I say smirking. She blushes.
"Hey Momo don't get embarrassed, I grope you as well" I say as my hands still grop his ass. She blushes harder.
"You're still blushing. Maybe that means you don't like when I do that ?" I smile.
"Well... I do like it, but it's still embarrassing" she answers stuttering.
"Yeah I guess, but remember you started this" I smile. She blushes again.
"Fine, you should get prepared now, otherwise we'll be late" I say as I start to walk away from the bedroom. But before I leave I feel a warmth behind me with two arms snaking around my neck.
"Y/n, you know I love you" she says resting her head on my shoulder and hugging me.
"You love me ? Really ?" I say teasing her.
"Do you get pleasure from teasing me ?" she asks pouting.
"Of course I do" I say laughing.

I go in the kitchen and meet Yumi.
"Hey Y/n" she says.
"Good morning Yumi" I say.
"Did you sleep well ?" she asks.
"Always with Momo by my side" I say laughing. She laughes. We have a few conversations until Momo comes.
"Hey mom !" she says happily.
"Good morning Honey, are you ready for school ?" she asks.
She nods as she takes her cup of tea.
We take our breakfast and go to school.

*TIME SKIP AT SCHOOL*

Momo and I are walking down the hallway, heading class. I yawn, Momo stares at me.
"Are you alright ?" she asks.
"Yeah, I'm just still tired from yesterday, I mean we could have had a day off" I answer.
She giggles.
"What's so fun ?" I ask.
"Baby Y/n needs some sleep" she says pouting.
I roll my eyes at her comment. She giggles.
I open the door.
"Heyy guys !" Mina shouts.
"The strongest student of the first years is here !" Kaminari says. I smile at his comment.
"I'll talk to you later Momo" I smile as I go with Midoriya, Tokoyami and Shoji. Momo goes with Jiro, Uraraka and Mina.

We talk until mr Aizawa comes in. Everyone goes to his place.
"Good morning, first of all congratulations everyone for your work at the festival" he says lazily.
"And also congratulations to our winner" he adds looking me. I nod as a thank.
"You all did well during this festival but you're still far from being heroes.
Tomorrow I'll have an announcement for you, but for now get to the lockers-room and put your outfits on, we're going to the USJ" he says.
We all startle in surprise.
"THE USJ !?" we shouts together.
"Sir, why are we going back to the USJ after recent events, especially the villains attack. Isn't that risky ?" Iida asks, moving his arms frantically.
"Is the place safe now ?" Uraraka asks.
Mr Aizawa sighs. "No it's not risky and yes the place is safe since the security has improved. Now why are going back to the USJ ? It's simple, last time we couldn't do the rescue training so we're doing it today" he says.