The Date

Y/n's POV

I wake up late and look at the clock, it's already 10:30 a.m. "Jeez, how did I sleep that much!?" I think before I grab my phone on the nightstand only to see a message from dad.

Dad: Hey kiddo, I just learned about what happened, are you okay?

Me: Hey dad, Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

I text and after a few minutes my vibrates again.

Dad: That's a good point, and what about your teammates? The media only talked about All Might but nothing about the students.

Me: Everyone's fine except a friend who broke his legs but by his own, otherwise I was the only one getting slightly injured by the villains...

Dad: Good... Anyway we'll talk later, for now I'll let you rest. And no training this weekend, you must rest. Okay?

Me: Okay... bye dad.

I sigh as I send the last message and drop the phone onto the bed. "What am I going to do if I can't train?" I think briefly as I get to the bathroom for a shower. Next I go downstairs, cook my breakfast and then go to the living room, I start eating while watching TV. My phone vibrates on the coffee table. I grab the phone and open it expecting another message from dad, I'm genuinely surprised when I see it comes from Momo.

Momo: Hey Y/n, how are you? I wanted to text you earlier but I didn't want to awake you since you need to fully recover.😊

I smile at the message and text an answer quickly.

Me: Hey Yaoyorozu, good morning. You didn't wake me up but that was close.😂 Anyway, thanks for your concern.

Momo: Ohh no problem really... What are you doing?

Me: Just chilling, watching some TV. What about you?

Momo: Sat in my bed, reading and watching my phone occasionally, nothing too exciting.

Me: Seems cool anyway... And what are you going to do for the rest of your day?

Momo: I don't know yet, and you?

Me: Hmm not sure, I guess I'll just relax since I can't work out. Eventually, I'll hang outside...

Momo: Sounds fun. Hey, why don't we hang out together and then find a place to eat?

Me: Yaoyorozu are you asking me to go on a date with you?😂

Momo's POV

"Oh crap! He figured it out!" I think. I quickly text a response.

Me: Uhhh wait a second Y/n.

I press the button sending the last message and run downstairs looking after mother. "Mom! Mom!" I shout reaching the leaving room.

"What's wrong Momo?" She asks.

"Y/n caught me asking him out! What should I do!" I keep shouting not knowing what to do. She softly takes me by the shoulders.

"Momo, first you need to calm. Then take a long breath and exhale slowly." She says, I listen to her and do as her command. "Now you should simply tell him the truth. That you simply want to hang out with him and it's up to him if he wants it to be a date." She continues.

"B-but what if he doesn't like me this way?" I ask doubtfully.

"Honey, of course he will. Y/n is a great person from what I can tell, so I think he'll say yes." She says sincerely sounding comforting.