Class Restarts + Announcement

Y/n's POV

I awake slowly after a long and peaceful night. I slept well and it's rather noticeable since it's quite unusual. I feel a weight on my chest. I open my eyes and am met with the beautiful sight of Momo sleeping still. Her head rests on my chest as she didn't move at all along the night. The warmth of her body against mine is really comfortable and it makes me don't want to move. I would even say that I feel rather secure.

I gently put a hand over to her cheek and start caressing it lovingly. She mumbles something incomprehensible as her voice is muffled against my chest.

"Good morning Momo. Time to wake up." I say tenderly.

"Mornin' Y/n. How did you sleep?" She whispers, her eyes still shut which occurs to be adorable. I guess it's another facet of Momo I fell in love with.

"Time to go to school." I say.

"Hmmm, I want to stay with you." She whines burying her face in the crook of my neck and grabbing my chest tightly. I chuckle of the reaction.

"Wow, what have I done. Now because of me Momo Yaoyorozu, the smartest and most serious student of U.A doesn't want to go to school." I say teasingly.

She looks up to me with a loving pout before she takes my jawline and drags me towards her and she pulls me for a soft kiss that I gladly return. "You really know how to tease me, don't you?" She smiles.

I smile back. "You know you look so cute when you're complaining." I say causing her to smile widely. A slight blush can be seen on her silky cheeks. She looks away at one of the walls of the incredibly huge bedroom before she looks back at me.

"Do I look cute only I'm complaining?" She demands with a devious grin.

"You always look cute Momo. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I say honestly.

"Thank you Y/n but you tell this only because we're a couple. Nobody ever found me cute before you." She says a bit sad. I scowl and take her chin between my thumb and index finger and force her to look at me.

"I'm not just saying that Momo, I mean it." I say lovingly.

"Thank you Y/n, you look cute as well." She says hugging me tightly. Unfortunately I have to break the hug which causes her to whine.

"I'm sorry Momo but I need to take a shower." I say as I get off the bed and walk towards the bathroom.

"Wait Y/n." I turn at Momo, she grabs me by the shoulders and me and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I lick her top lip and she opens her mouth slightly to let me in. Thereafter our tongues meet and start to fight fervently. Mine dominates and I get to explore her mouth. I do so before I quickly break the kiss. We both look in each other eyes.

"Wow... It really feels amazing." She whispers whilst stroking my cheek.

"You're the one that makes it amazing." I whisper back. My comment makes her blush. She leaves me so I can go take my shower.

*Time skip at school*

Momo and I finally reach the gates of U.A High School after quite a few minutes of walk. We stop on our tracks before walking through it. I look at Momo who turns at me as well.

"So Momo, are you sure you want to tell them?" I ask.

"Unless you don't want to, then yes. They're our friends after all and I see no point in not telling them." She replies.

"I told you Momo, it's up to you to decide if we tell them or not. I'll just roll with your choice." I say which earns me a smile.

"Did you think about what they would say about us?" She suddenly asks sounding worried.