INTERNSHIPS BEGIN

Momo's POV

"Alright, you all have your suits and your train tickets. I better not hear of any trouble from the pros you intern under, got it ? Now enjoy your week" mr Aizawa says.
All the class currently stays at the railway station. We all start to split up and everyone goes to their train.
Y/n comes close to me. He only has a bag with a few clothes and his suitcase.
"My train leaves soon I have to go" he says with a sweet voice as he comes closer and hugs me.
I hug him tightly, I don't want him to go but he has to.
He lifts my head with my chin between his thumb and index finger.
"It's going to be okay Momo" he says lovingly before he kisses me. I pull him deeply. My arms snake around his neck. I insert my tongue in his mouth and they start fighting for dominance but he lets me win. I explore his mouth.
After a while we break the kiss gasping for some air.
I caress his cheek and I smile.
"I'll miss you" I whisper lovingly.
"I'll miss you too Momo" he replies.
He kisses me again but quickly. Then he leaves waving his hand over his shoulder. Typical from him. I hope he'll be fine during his internship.
I'm the only one left with Uraraka and Midoriya, we both are waiting for our train.
"So Yaomomo, how it feels to be going work with a top three Pro ?" she asks.
"I must say I'm really excited. I can't wait to begin and can't even imagine how much I can learn from Edgeshot. But I'm also a bit stressed" I respond honestly.
"It's great. Be trained by a the top three hero !" he says before he mutters.
Uraraka and me laugh.
"Thank you Midoriya but not anybody has the chance to train with All Might's teacher" I say.
He just smiles and rubs his neck.

Then we keep discussing for a while before our trains arrive. Midoriya is the first to go.
"This is my train. Good luck for your internships !" he says before he goes.
Next it's Uraraka's turn to go into her train. I remain alone until my train finally comes.
I went in and sat at a free place. I watch the landscape through the window until I start to fall asleep. I started to have vivid dreams with Y/n. I wake up suddenly and see I'm almost at the end of the train ride.

(How did I sleep for so long !?)

I slept for almost 2 hours. Now I watch the window waiting to arrive at the next station. I remind about my dream. It was not the first time I dreamed about Y/n, but lately they were more... intense if I can say.
I'm withdrawn from my thoughts by a voice saying we're at the station. I take my stuff and leave the train. I head up to Edgeshot's agency. After walking for a certain time I finally reach the agency.

(Wow... it's definitely a huge building)

I stare at the height of the building. I take a long breath and cross the door. I go at the reception and meet a person behind the desk.
"Good afternoon, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu from UA. I'm here because Edgeshot sent me an invitation for an internship" I say kindly.
"Good afternoon. Edgeshot was waiting for you. I'll guide you to his office" she says. I follow her and we reach the office.
"Edgeshot will be here in a few minutes you just have to wait here" she says smiling.
"Thank you" I reply smiling as well.

I look around me and smile at the see of a picture of a kid. He looks like a mini version of Y/n. I'm currently shaking a bit, I'm going to prove my self to a top pro. The door opens, I turn and see a kunai being thrown at my face.
"AH !" I yelp.
I barely had the time to dodge it. The kunai embedded itself deeply in the wall behind me.
I look back at the door to see Edgeshot, he has other kunai ready to be thrown at me. I dodge a few until I don't have more space left. I create a shield and manage to block for a short delay. Next he kicked my shield and I'm knocked to the ground.

(What do I do !? I have to move, I have to create something but I can't think properly !)

I try to get up but it's too late, I feel the tip of a blade on my throat. I look to see Edgeshot above me with a katana stopping millimeters from my throat.
"It seems you have more to learn than I thought" he says.
He sheated his katana and helped me up.
"Alright, follow me" he says walking away like nothing ever happened.
I'm standing here completely frozen. I could not figure what just happened.
"Wh-what... what was that ?" I almost shout.
"Please don't scream and follow me, I'll explain you everything" he says calmly.
With that I follow him still shocked into another room. He opens the door revealing a classic Japanese style room. He beckons me to sit.
"Do you drink tea ?" he asks as he pours the tea.
I nod still half shocked, half confused about what happened previously.
"Now I'm sure you're wondering why I attacked you" he says sipping his tea.
"It's about your performance at the Festival" he adds.
"But... I mean I didn't perform that much since I only reached the 4th place, and hardly" I say still confused with now an ember of disappointment.