I-Island: Part One

Y/n's POV

"Babe?" I hear Momo's soft voice which starts to pull me off my nap while I can feel a gentle shake on my left shoulder.

"Babe wake up, we've nearly arrived." I peek open my eyes and look on my left to see her glaring at me with a smile.

"Hey..." I mumble out.

"Hey." She replies with a sweet smile. I hear gigglings coming from in front of me before I hear another voice.

"Slept well?" I recognize Jiro's voice. I turn my head to see her and Uraraka, both sitting in front of Momo and me.

At the moment, we were heading I-Island onboard Momo's familial private jet, one of the multiple advantages you get when your family is the richest of the country. Uraraka and Jiro were here since they got invited by Momo.

"What's so funny?" I frown while asking the two girls in front of me.

"The way you woke up." Jiro responds.

I roll my eyes before I look on my right through the window to see the giant facility of I-Island in the ocean.

"Wow, it's definitely bigger than I thought." I say.

"It's crazy how big it is!" Uraraka exclaims.

"I can't wait to visit the I-Expo, and besides that, there's so much more to do." Momo says already amazed. I simply shrug.

"Do you guys think we should have brought our hero outfits?" Uraraka asks.

"Well, we could have done so, but we're coming here to have a good time rather than being heroes in training." Momo states.

"Besides mine is completely fucked up." I joke which makes everyone laugh.

"He punches really hard, does he?" Jiro asks, alluding to All Might.

"Insanely hard. And keep in mind he had weights..." I say, thinking how easily All Might knocked me out. My thoughts drift to the nightmare I had after the fight but it doesn't take that long before I'm snapped off my thoughts by Momo.

"Y/n, are you alright?" She asks. I look at her before I smile and answer.

"Yes I'm fine, just was thinking about the exam."

'Come on Y/n, you all are here to have a good time, it's certainly not time to worry Momo, forget about this.' I think to myself.

"Attention passengers, the plane will soon begin its landing on I-Island." The pilot announces.

*Time skip after landing*

We all four walk through the airport terminal and out onto the main grounds of I-Island. We're astonished by the sight. There are hundreds of people everywhere, and since everyone can use quirks freely, there's a lot of activities taking advantages of that. There's tons of street performance in front of us. Across the horizons we can gaze huge skyscrapers, that's where all the scientists work together and where nearly all the exhibits take place.

"It's amazing! Look at all these people having fun and all these activities!" Uraraka exclaims while she no longer knows where to look. At the moment she behaves like a total fangirl, almost like Midoriya with All Might. It makes all of us laugh, I only chuckle.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe that the entire island is manmade." I say impressed as well.

"It's also kinda cool that anyone can use their quirks." Jiro says.

"Yeah, the laws about quirks' usage here are way different than in Japan. People are allowed to use their quirks however they want on the island, it includes attractions of course." Momo states.