Chapter 2

Jungkook🐰

,, mom? I'm going now "

,, okay have a great day bye"

After I close the door I called jimin.

,, hey pabo why aren't you here? You said wee will skip school today"

I said when he answered my call.

,, oh shit I forgot sorry it's just my .. "

I stopped him.

,, Yoongi. Don't act like he weren't sleeping at your house I right "

,, How did you know "

,, It's obviously chimchim. But if he is your boyfriend I'm going to need a new best friend because you are always looking at him and if he's yours you'll forgot me "

,, that's not true I will always be your best friend no matter if yoongi would be mine .Anyways did you hear about the new boy he will come in our class "

I was already standing at the front of our school, waiting for jiminie to come.

,, Yes of cause. His name is Kim Taehyung,  he has a pet, he is almost 18 and is living with his auntie "

,, come down stalker "

I turned around and saw jiminie pabo. He was holding yoongis hand.

,, Did I miss something? "

I was starring at their hands. Jimin's face turned red and he try to let go of Yoongi's but Yoongi just smirked, not letting go of his hand.

,, You missed a lot"

,, Yoongi stop"

,, Congratulations you to"

I said amused.Jiminie was shy hiding his face on his boyfriends shoulder.

,, thank you"

I could hear him saying.

,, let's go you to will come to late, you should not be there after the new boy"

,, Yoongi let go of jimin you're in school and as you said we are late"

,, I'm his boyfriend don't tell me when to kiss him and when not"

,, see jiminie I told you"

I turned around about to get in class.

,, wait "

But I was anyways stopping cause I saw the new one standing right in front of me, I could not see his face but I can tell he's hot. Suddenly I heard jiminie stumble and I try to catch him but...

__________________________________________

Hi again I'm happy that you reading my fan fiction. If you want right some ideas in the comments maybe I put them in the story. Have a great day 🤗💗