Chapter 17

Taehyung 👾

'Taehyung wake up! '

I feel how he gets the control of my body again but I didn't do anything about it I feel so powerless.

'You called him bunny even I told you how he really is. You should better listen to yourself'

He open my eyes and looked around.

'Here you got the proof no one is here because no one needs you. '

He then turned a little to the side.

'You see this infusion right? '

I didn't answer. He just forced my lips to smile and push the infusion away so that it lands on the floor. For a time that feels like hours he didn't move and just starred at the wall. I could feel how the pain came back but he still didn't move anything so the pain got harder and depther. It hurts so much. I have to get back the control.

'Fine then you can feel all the pain'

Just after seconds I got my body back but the pain inside of me feels like exploding, I scream and turn changing to both sides I would fall but there was luckily a hold. I started to shiver.

,, Tae! "

I closed my eyes but could feel his hands which got pushed away.

,, Please go away we need space to help him. "

**********

,, Mr. Kim? Can you hear me? "

I could hear him, yes I just don't wanna answer everything feels so heavy I couldn't move. Did he get the control again. No it doesn't feel like and also I can't hear him anymore is he gone?

,, Mr. Jeon you can go home now. He will probably wake up tomorrow."

I could hear how a chair was moving and someone go's outside.

,, Tae? "

A little confused I could hear Bunny's beautiful voice.

,, What happened? What happened to you I want to help you I want you to be happy and not to lay here I wish you would tell me so I can help you please baby talk to me. "

His hand was laying on on my cheek.

,, Please "

His hand was slowly moving away but then I used my little energy to stop and hold his hand. And he crossed our fingers.

,, Tae?! "

He came more near my face and I could feel his breath of my lips. With his other hand he put the hair on my forehead aside.

I opened my eyes and saw into bunnies.

______________________________________

I wish I would have someone who looks at me like kookie looks at Tae🥺🥺

Do you have someone?