Chapter 15 ⚠

Attention⚠️

You don't have to read this part!
It's going to be discussing

Taehyung 🐦

'Why do this live have to be so hard?'

'See I told you, die would help'

'No let me alone go away '

I hits my head hard with my hand.
I know it's my fault, Angel is not here, my Aunt hat's me and my friends, I can't say friends I don't want to have lias as my friends.

'No stop that's not how I think. '

'Yes it is'

Suddenly something loud knock on my window. With a confused face I turned around and go to open the window. I couldn't see anyone it was dark outside already so I was about to close it again as my eyes focused on my windowsill.

,, It's an Magpie? "

I carefully I was picking up the little animal and saw that it still was breathing.

'What should I do'

The little thing was turning in my hands because I was holding it to hard.

'Let me help you'

'No I won't you will probably kill it'

'No you are killing it if you don't let me have the control, I would can help the little thing. Give me the control! '

'But'

'Don't fight with me it needs help'

I couldn't hold him back anymore so I fell in pain on my knees and he takes the control.

'That's my body'

'Not anymore!'

He smirked. I would cry now if I could control myself but I can't so I just screamed, captured in my own head.
He sat on the bed and places the little Bird on my pillow. I didn't though he would really help the little bird.

'I'm not helping what are you thinking? Stupid. Let me show you what'

It feels like I'm a gamer, I have to play the game or I'm dieing but an virus stole the control and now I can't play how I want to the virus is playing and I have to deal with it.
He let's go of my left leg and I could feel it again, why is he doing this maybe he just don't know how to play a hole body and forgot the leg.

'I didn't know you are that stupid I let go of the leg so you are going to feel the pain!'

His hands that he had around the little bird scratch him tighter so that the little one began to squeak and shake and trys to free himself in panic.

'Stop what are you doing!'

'I'm you you wanted to kill this poor thing'

'That's not true!'

I tried hard to get back the control what makes him freeze. It hurts so hard it was burning like fire or like hot iron. I screamed but not just me also my body, my body feels like exploding. I could feel my breath was going fast I began to shake hard and the bird was falling on the ground. Tears make me close my eyes and I just could feel this hell of pain.

'Let go! Let go of me!'

I screamed again but then everything stopped. While hard breathing I tried to come down again it didn't worked. I could hear the little birds voice which where still in pain to but I can't opened my eyes he wasn't let me.

'Do this again and I'm going to kill'

He opened his eyes and picked up the Bird.

'But this needs also a punishment '

He let me have again the control of my leg, but I didn't care anymore I was just so weak that I didn't moved it.

'Let's play puzzle backwards'

He get the scissors which was laying on my table,sat back on my bed and opened the mouth of the bird.

'Nooo'

I was trying to stop him but he just smiles again.

'I was about to just kill him this is now your fault! '

He cut the tongue.
I tried to close my eyes I don't want to see that I don't want my body to do this. But I can't, I can't close my eyes, I can't stop my body from doing this.

'Please stop it'

I feeled so weak.

'You think this was everything it's just the beginning'

The little bird looks in pain at my eyes, his blood was falling on my pillow and slowly sucks itself into the fabric. He wants to die he doesn't want to feel this pain anymore.

'You are right it's going to be the same with you I'm going to kill you little by little because you doesn't wanted to jump as I told you '

He lays his hand on the chest of the little bird.

'Can you feel this? Can you feel his heart beating so fast it's you who did this I'm you, you are killing'

He didn't say anything more first he bent one wing of the little one and then the other one. The Bird looks like he wanted to scream but all what happened was the blood which was bubbling out of his mouth.
While Laughing the virus picked up the bird again and let the blood falling on my hand. Then he let the bird fall back on my bloody pillow and taste the blood on my hands.

'You should try it to'

Before I could say anything he gave me the control of my tongue and let's fall the last blood inside my mouth. I wanted to spit it out but my hands stopped me, I could feel the sticky blood all over my face but I can't do anything. As I finally swallowed it he let's go of me and take back the control.

'Not the best but anyway, we are almost done'

He lays his finger again on the birds chest. There was nothing.

'Good job your first wanted kill'

I know it's just a bird but I was so shocked.

'No that was not me'

'It was'

'No '

I wanted to look away from the open eyes of the death thing.

'Look at these eyes! You you are the one who steal the live of it'

'NOOOO'

'Last but not least'

He picks up the now death little animal and pushed the beak in my left leg. I screamed but nothing came from my mouth. It's hurts why is he doing this.

'I'm you '

He pushed the beak again and again, depth inside me leg.

'Now you see you are going to die one by one bye bye taehyung'

The last I could see before everything went black was that he pushed the birds beak in my cheek.

______________________________________

Sorry for this chapter
But I don't know I had to right something else then I'm always reading so yeah sorry for maybe disgusting you but there was a warning.