Chapter 14

Taehyung 💔

As I come down I leaved Jungkook and my Aunt behind. It was her she was calling the people who took my baby away. I first stopped running as I was standing somewhere I didn't know but then I saw a bridge and I go there. The moving water helps me a little to think about other things but my tears still keep falling.

I was one week I already get to school again but still ignore everyone I also ignore my Aunt today is Tuesday and my Aunt was Screaming at me this morning what makes me think about jumping. For everyone it's school time now I don't know the time because I'm still starring at the water for now a long. But I don't want to jump because maybe I will find a way to get Angel back.

'You idiot. You will never get her back. It's your fault that she is now there. It's your fault. You had to take care of her but you wanted to have friends and didn't trained.'

'No it's not, Auntie is the one who is doing wrong.'

'You know it's not, your the reason the only reason why they took her away. If you jump your Aunt would be very happy she would get your house and money would not have you, you problem. At least you would see your parents.'

'But what about bunny'

'Don't call a lier with a nickname. Don't you see your beautiful but no one like a person like you he just used you'

'No that's not true and I love him and he loves me'

'As you would believe that it's nonsense no one could love you. See if you would die'

'I'm not going to'

'Yes you are because I am you and if I think about to die then you think about to die. And if you then he could make a drama and would become much attention so he would be happy if you go'

'What if I could have Angel back'

'Again! You won't get her back and she wouldn't want that anyway now she is living with friends will maybe find someone she loves and if she would stay at your home she could never be happy! Let go just jump the world don't need you! '

'I don't want to! '

'I am you you want to! '

'Noo stop'

I runed back home. What let's the voice in my head stops for a while.

_______________________________________

Happy ending?
Happy sad ending?
Sad ending?

What do you want?