Chapter 3

TaeTae😇

,, Ahhh shit"

,, omg I'm sorry, are you okay? "

I tried bout to prop myself up. But I feel  pain in my finger so I looked at it.

,, shit"

I said again. Then I looked at the two idiots who made me fall. One  of them is pushing the other.

,, you pabo jimin look what you did!"

The boy, I think jimin looked at me.

,, I'm so sorry. Is everything alright? "

,, just my fingers bone broke, but I'm alright "

His and his friends eyes became big. The they stand up and the one with black hair

 The they stand up and the one with black hair

Helps me to get up.

,, let me see "

He said as he grabbed my hand.

,,Can you move it?"

I tried but just feel more pain.

,, no"

The looked very worried.

,, we should go to... "

,, Hello everyone would you like to come in class, I'm going to introduce you to the class Mister Kim. "

Suddenly a teacher was starting in front of us. But as I was about to say something the boys where saying much this at the same time but at least jimin said.

,, so we will go now"

The teacher was so confused and shock her head.

,, so I just understand you have to go to the school infirmary right? But it's sufficient if Mister Kim is going with one of you so make your destination and hurry to come in class I will start now"

With this words she got in class.

,, I'm going with him you go back "

Jimin said and hooked his arm to me.

,, noo I'm doing it!"

Then he laid his arms around me. But it was enough my mood turned to annoyed.

,, hey stop it I'm not a doll, you kids "

Both where letting go of me then I just began to go finding the school infirmary, I looked again at my finger, I was having this (broken bones) some times when Angel isn't paying attention about my weak bones.

,, wait for me the school infirmary is the other way. "

I stopped and looked behind me. Jimin rolled his eyes and get in class and the other boy came to my side.

_______________________________________
Hey I had to right something because I feel so sick I had to think about other stuff. I don't know if you have someone like this but to me my sister is my everything my soulmate my other me and now I can't see her for two weeks she was never away from me more than 4 days, but I can't stop crying I miss her so much my mom was talking to the people where my sister is and they said she is laying in bed with a headache and is sleeping at the same time I was too sleeping in bed with a bad headache. (I know no one is reading this you are just hear to read my story but if you are reading this please tell me what can I do to think about other things)