Chapter 13

Jungkook🖤

It's now 2 weeks and Taehyung is still ignoring us not just us also everyone else who wants to be friends with him, he is completely blogging everyone. I'm so confused what happened? Is it my fault?

,, Hey Jiminie"

,, Oh hey kooks"

I runed a little to get to Yoongi and Jimin.

,, Did one of you saw Taehyung today? "

,, Nope maybe he is sick "

I nodded.

,, are we going to hangout today? "

,, Sure "

I Shaked my head as a no.

,, Hey don't worry kook he is okay "

,, I'm just going home"

Yoongi nodded but Jimin looks a little worried.

I don't know why but I have the feeling I should better see how Tae is.
Where was it? Oh there. But a big black transporter was standing in front of his house. Is he going to move away? Almost creeping I get around the car and something I would never excepting.
There were starting 6 people I black 4 of them were holding Taehyung who's crying hard and at the front of the door was standing an older lady she was also crying with an hand in front of her mouth.

,, Taehyung! "

I scremed shocked. I run to him and tried to push the people who are holding him away but I don't needed to because they let go of him as I lays my arms around the crying Taehyung.
He was shaking and holds me tight, the tears fall on my shoulder but then I heard that the transporter started and Taehyung let go of me and runes after the transporter. It was too fast so he just stopped on the street fell on his knees and hide his face in his hands. I runed to him.

,, Tae? "

,, she needs me "

,, who what happened "

,, my baby she needs me! "

______________________________________

Do you have or had a pet?
Do you know how it feels to lose your pet?