Chapter 5

Tae 💫

,, Auntie? I'm back "

No answer. I put throw my shoes away the I looked around the house. 'Maybe she is in the garden.' I fast go to my room and opened the door carefully. A growl was the hello.

,, Hey Angel! It's me!"

The growl stopped as She heard my voice. And then I saw her, she had her favorite of the Teddy's in her mouth and came to me.

,, Hey baby, wanna play with daddy in the garden? "

She first looked in my eyes didn't blinked and then runs out of the door because I was forgetting to close it. I was after her it's dangerous for my auntie if I'm not there Angel is dangerous. 'Please auntie say you closed the garden door. 'The door was closed and I was just standing there trying to get some breath.

,, Really! "

Angel was just sitting in front of the door with her teddy and looked incorrect and sweet at me.

I then carefully pushed her a side so I can get outside to say my auntie she should better go in, but Angel had a other opinion and so she gets out before I could close the door.

,, ANGEL! STOP!!! "

And she really stopped and turned around. Because of my scream my auntie knows what to do so she fast get her flowers and get inside. Angel was still waiting for my command (yes I'm even if she's sometimes cheeky, Still the Boss).

,, Alright I will just get my spot shoes and we will run a little. I will be right back "

With this I go inside.

,, I'm sorry Auntie I'm sorry she's so bored without me "

,, You need help Taehyung. It's dangerous  you can't be Mom Dad and Yourself at the same time, something bad would happen, now or in the future doesn't matter she is born to be a killer. "

,, But... "

,, No Taehyung! And btw I'm going to my house. This was too much for today. Be careful. "

With this she go to her room.

,, I'm sorry auntie"

I whispers but she didn't heard it. Disappointed I made my way to get my shoes.

I was chilling on the ground, Angel on top of me as suddenly my phone rings. Angel looked interested where the sound came from and was standing up.

,, Unknown? Who is it, oh it must be Bunny "

Angel was laying her her had to the left side and watched my moves.

,, Hello Bunny "

______________________________________
I think you all think to know what ,,Angel "is but I'm sure you will be surprised if you really know.