Chapter 4

Kookie🍪

The nurse bandaged Tae's fingers ( he was sitting on a bed and I sat next to him on a chair) . After she had put on such a thing to straighten the bone.

,, I'm sorry "

I said again and again. He just shakes his head.

,, it's ok it's not the first time my bones broke I'm used to it. "

'Used? What did he mean' I looked down to my hands. 'Why is he so kind I mean I would be so angry'

,, Heyyyy are you sleeping? Or can we go now?"

I looked up and got a little shook, his face was right in front of mine. My eyes widen.

,, Taehyung? Could you... "

I tried to stand up.

,, wait "

He came more close, I was staring not know what to do. I heard he was saying something but I couldn't understand what.

,, w...what are you doing? "

,, Bunny "

'Bunny'? Then he turned around to leave the room. 'What the hell was that' if I where like normal people I would become red checks now, but I'm not only a smile appeared on my lips. Then I followed him.

,, wait what was that? And what do you mean with Bunny? "

,, You didn't said your name, so I will call you Bunny"

,, But why didn't you ask? My name is Jungkook. You can call me Jk Jungkook or kookie. "

,, Nope it's to late I'm calling you Bunny "

He smiles. I was realized that we where going out of school.

,, Where are you going "

,, Back home today i would be just here for seeing the school and new class but it's not important anymore I'm sure I like this school even if it's far from my home"

'And what am I going to do now?'

,, Wait ... "

,,You like this world do you? "

I raised an eyebrow.

,, anyways me Jimin the boy who you saw before and his boyfriend are going later to get some food and ice cream, wanna come? "

,, Sure but why so suddenly? "

,, Just to make amends for your finger"

____________________________________

I hope you will read more there is a secret I think no one could imagine that this is in the story. Have fun (btw I'm better now)