Chapter 18

Mr. Jeon🌙

,, He isn't talking to use. It's not our right to but can you maybe find out what and how this could happened so we can help that this is not happening again. "

After taehyung opened his eyes yesterday he was looking like going to cry again so I fast huged him and talked to him and he came down again but as the doctors asked him some things he didn't Answerd to anything.

,, I will try my best."

,, We're very thankful Mr Jeon"

I nodded and get back to taehyung. Yesterday he didn't let go of my hand not even as he was sleeping so I sleeped on the chair next to him, what makes my back hurt today.

,, Bunny"

He was sitting his right leg outside of the bed he looks like he tried to stand up, he looks at me as I came inside.

,, Tae what are you doing?"

I go to him and put his leg again on the bed and under the blanket. He smile a little and opened his arms to make me hug him. I was smiling as I layed my arms around him.

,, It is your fault! "

,, What? "

,, It is only you're and my Aunties fault. Because of you they took Angel away! "

I tried to learn back to see his face but his arms hold me harder it began to hurt a little.

,, Taehyung you are hurting me. And what are you talking about? "

I began to panic a little and tried to push him away.

,, I'm talking about the main reason of my life and because of you and my Stupid aunt they took her away."

He screamed at me. But then he loses all his power and was almost falling from the bed.

,, Tae omg"

The guy in front of me which I was scared from a few seconds ago was from one to the other second didn't moving anymore and blood was coming out of his mouth.

_______________________________________

What do you think about
❤🧡💛💚💙💜💗 love?