Chapter 16

For everyone who doesn't read the other chapter: taehyung was losing the control of his body and the other him the so called virus was hurting him hard he tried to get the control back but it didn't work and he got weak also he killed a bird
_____________________________

Jungkook🌧

Taetae please talk to me what happened.

,, hey kook? "

Jimin brings me back to reality. He looks worried and signals me to look at my back. Taehyung. He was limping hard and looked at the ground. Fast I run to him.

,, Tae what happened? "

I layed my arms around him and he loses all his energy and fall into my arms.

,, Jimin call a ambulance "

I knees down and took his scarf away and could see a big wound.

,, OMG what is this "

I could hear Yoongi's voice saying. But I didn't answer. I couldn't speak.
Tae. My tears where falling on his face.

,, B..bunny....please help me "

,, Shh don't talk. "

I hold him in my arms and helps him sitting down on my lap. Weakly he tried to get hold on my chest and I layed one arm again around him with the other one I cearfuly stroked his head.

,, The Ambulance is on the way what is he ... Oh my god what the hell happened to his face? "

Jimin who knees down next to me go a shock as he saw that much blood taehyung's and the wound where it came out of.

**********

It was already 4 days and taehyung still have to stay in the hospital everytime I'm meeting him he was sleeping so he never noticed I was there everyday. But I'm so worried 'what happened to you Kim taehyung' the doctors asked me if I'm living with him because no one came looking for him taehyung didn't Sayed anything and they need answers about what happened.

,, No I'm not living with him. "

,, But you are coming everyday so you are his friend right then you know him. In the last time did he... "

He got cuttet of bye a high sound what makes me look interested at his hand there was a vision of an walky talky and it was blinking.

,, What is this "

I asked the doctor but he just ignored my words.

,, Taehyung"

He rush out of the room and I followed him.

____________________________________

This cut is mean right 😌
What is happening to Taehyung?
What do you think?