Chapter 12

Taehyung

I was bringing the confused bunny in my second the first isn't possible because there is Angel.

,, Now the bad part. Why can't you just eat something else that's so sad "

Angel with who I was talking was laying on my bad but as I came to me and looked a little sulky. I just patted her had a then she follows me outside. Thinking about what to do now let's me get discussed.
I opened the front door so that Angel can run outside. Fast I closed the door again so nothing would happen inside , luckily she is just a baby so she doesn't have to eat much but it's sad like this or if she would be big.
I pushed the button for the food. The little monkey was scared I could see that good but then he came out of the box because it is a not good idea to stay inside a box he would have no chance to run but next to Angel he has anyway no chance.
After this kind of nights the food night's I always let her stay outside. So I turned around and saw Bunny.

,, what are you doing here? "

I fast pushed the button my Auntie made so that the glass changed to a mirror. (She made this button because she doesn't want to see how my baby killed the *food*)

,, I just wanted to have a glass of water but the important question is what are you doing with a monkey? "

I had no answer so I just hide the button so he won't push it and then I get into my room. I closed the door and layed down on my bed I can't tell anyone about Angel they wouldn't let me be her Mom it's illegal.

,, Hey Taehyung are you hear? "

Bunny open the door, no Jungkook I can't call him by his nickname I can't let him find out I can't be friends with him or the others.
Slowly the door opened but I fast stand up go outside and closed the door after me Angel did made lots of things broke , he shouldn't see that.

,, It's better if you go Jungkook "

He looked sad and worried.

,, But... "

I shakes my head.

,, no I don't want you to be here anymore and I want you to not act like we would be friends. I'm serious please leave my house"

_____________________________________

Is this chapter better?
I don't know why but I think to righting from the POV Taehyung is more fun and not that boring.