Volume 1: Prologue

Hi everyone! Welcome.

I'm kinda frustrated of not finding any Chifuyu ff here so I made one myself🤡🤡🤡.

Like...why is no one making a book about him?!!

Thank you for reading and congratulations for finding this book!!

The New Girl in School

Chifuyu's pov:

It all started when a transfer student came into our classroom.

I was sitting near the back row talking to my friends about anything that comes up when our homeroom teacher entered.

Everybody returned to their sits as we all bow and greet sensei. He announce that we'll be having a new student today.

'Hm? A student?' I thought not very interested to this new person. Whoever this new student is, he/she will never be involve with me.

When sensei finished talking, the front door suddenly opened and a pretty girl entered. 'She's pretty... Wha-?! What did I just thought of?!'

Sensei let her sit on the only empty chair available in the classroom. Which is beside me.

In that moment, my life slowly begins to change.

L/n Y/n, that is her name.

The girl who slowly worms her way into my heart. Slowly, but surely.

Will she be able to unlock a new chapter of my life?

☥——————————☥

Dear L/n Y/n,

     ....I like you ever since I first laid my eyes upon you. If I have a chance to be with you, Will you be my girlfriend??

Love,
Chifuyu Matsuno

☥——————————☥

End of Prologue~
(Not edited)

So, what do you think??

I don't know what I'm writing tbh🤡.

Warning

I still don't have a definite plot in this book yet so expect to have a very very very slow update...

You've been warned.

Bye-bye~