Chapter 1

Helloo! Thanks for considering to read this book of mine. I hope you would come to like this story in the future.

1st pov is reader's or y/n's pov...

1st pov:

I was left behind by my father when I was 3 and my mother finally gave up on me when I was 5 when she realize she couldn't bring back my father who left her using me.

I was abandoned by my parents when I was a child and ever since then I haven't seen a shadow of theirs.

My mother left me on the care of her mother or my maternal grandma. To me, I could do anything for my beloved grandma. She's the only family I recognize as my parent figure.

I have forgotten what my father looks like. My mother however, is now very happy with her new family. They have two children now, twins to be exact, a boy and a girl. They're 8 years old now. 6 years younger than me. Unlike my parents, I love my two half siblings.

I studied taekwondo and karate to protect my grandma and the twins and for self defence. You could say that I'm pretty good at fighting now.

Enough of my monologue, I arrive at my new school and find my way to the principal's office after asking some student for directions. I got my schedule and waited for my new homeroom teacher to guide me to my new classroom. He told me to wait for his cue before entering the room.

Hmm, I hope this school would be better than the last one...

If you're wondering why I suddenly transfer schools. It's because some jealous b framed me and the school believed her because her family got money.

I heard sensei's cue and open the door to the room before entering. I could feel all eyes are on me as I stood in front next to the teacher.

"Hello everyone, I'm L/n Y/n. Please take care of me." I introduce myself and bowed. The teacher then told me to sit beside Matsuno-san who raised his hand after being called. He assigned him to be my guide for today since we sit beside each other is what he said.

I walk towards him and sat on my newly appointed sit and introduced myself again. Well, it's better to be friends if we're going to sit beside each other.

"Hi I'm L/n Y/n nice to meet you." I wave at him.

"Matsuno Chifuyu, nice to meet you, too." He introduced himself and held out a hand for a handshake. I shook his hand before turning towards the front.

It was now lunch break, Matsuno-kun was showing me around the school and also accompanied me for lunch. He's a nice guy and did I mention he's also very handome? No? Then now you know.

I learned that he's a bit of a troublemaker and he told me he's in a gang. He ask me if I'm scared of him now that I know so I asked him if he would harm me and he said no.

We became friends after that.

After class he introduce me to his bestfriend, Keisuke Baji-san. They told me to call him Baji-san and call Matsuno-kun, Chifuyu-kun. In return, I allow them to call me by my first name.

They walk me to my home and I bid them goodbye before entering our house.

Chifuyu's pov:

"Baji-san, what do you think of her?" I ask him after a while of walking.

"Huh? Isn't she your girlfriend or somethin'?"

"Hah?! G-girlfriend?! Baji-san, I just met her." Baji-san just laugh at me. We went to the convenience store we frequented and buy a ramen noodles.

We sat outside sharing the noodles before he spoke, "well, what do you think of her then, Chifuyu?"

"Well, *munch* *munch* she seems interesting...and cute." I commented still eating as I muttered the cute part.

"You ask me what I think of her earlier, right?" He started before continuing, "then, I think of her as your future girlfriend." Then he started laughing.

I could feel my face getting hot as I said, "Baji-san, stop teasing me. I don't wanna make it awkward.", embarrass. He clearly heard the part I muttered.

"Sure sure" that doesn't reassured me at all. We walk towards our own houses after finishing our noodles.

I was now laying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I can't seem to fall asleep as the image of the transfer student always appear in my mind whenever I close my eye.

The Next Morning~

Somehow or another, I found myself waiting outside y/n's gate.

Why am I here again??

I stuff my hands into my pocket as I look up at the sky thinking about random things.

A few minutes later, I heard someone walk out of the house and I glance towards that direction a bit nervous to see her family or something. Thankfully, the person I've been waiting for was the one who came out.

"Good morning, y/n-chan!" I wave at her as I smiled.

She seems surprise for a moment before greeting, "Good morning, too. Chifuyu-kun.", she gave me one of her pretty smile before we walk together to school.

Arriving at school.

'Why is everyone looking at us when we enter the room?' I thought as me and y/n sat in our chairs beside each other.

Soon our class started.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

I'll end this for now...I don't know what to write next🤡.

Bye-bye~