Volume 2: Prologue

Oh Woah would you look at that? I updated! Surprise! Hahaha
(Oh god what am I doing with my life)

Are you ready for another Volume of this book?

I think I'm gonna make this Volume short unless ideas suddenly entered my mind. ✌️

By the way this took place 12 years in to the future/present. So this is where they are adults...

⚠️ VERY CRINGE!! (Idek why I wrote this. Not planned at all!)

Let's get started!

Prologue start

Chifuyu's pov:

It's already been 12 years since I met y/n and became a couple. I can still remember her cute reaction when I courted her. She was so cute and adorable back then.

I chuckled to myself as I reminisce our times together. She have grown into a beautiful woman and that beautiful woman would finally become my wife. Just 8 months more to go then we'll be married.

I finish writing my letter on the card and tied it to the bouquet of (fav/flower) before sending it to her house.

I smiled while thinking, 'I hope she like my surprise.'

I continued my work after that.

'Would y/n-chan like a baby boy or a girl? I personally prefer a baby girl that looks like her.'  I thought.

'Bet our child will look just like their mother. Beautiful and cute.' I chuckled while looking forward to see that future.

✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎
~The message/letter~
✎________________________________✍︎

Dear y/n, my future wife

I can't wait to see you soon. All I want is to feel your presence beside me and see your beautiful smile again. Your sweet voice always lingers in side my head. I wish I can see you laugh because of me. Share our memories together with our future children. I really really miss you.

Love, your future husband
Chifuyu

✎________________________________✍︎

✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎✉︎

End of Prologue~

Just a very short prologue what do you think?

I know it sucks I was also cringing😖😖. Like, it doesn't sound like Chifuyu _

I actually hesitated posting this part...

Byebye~