Chapter 3

Hey hey!

...I tried...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"I'm home." Y/n said as she opens the door and walk in after removing her shoes.

"Welcome back dear." Her grandma greeted her with a hug. "How was school?"

"It was fine. We're doing a project." Y/n replied walking towards the kitchen to drink some water.

Her grandma followed her from behind saying, "oh right, y/n dear. Could you go to the convenience store later and buy this?" She said while handing y/n a short list of items.

"Alright. I'll just change my clothes and rest for a bit." Y/n agreed taking the piece of paper from her grandma and walk up the stairs to her room.

As soon as she entered her room, she immediately jump on her bed laying on her stomach with her face on her pillow. Slowly pink tints appeared on her cheeks as she remembers what happened earlier at the cafe.

'I think this is the second time Chifuyu's friends mistaken me as his... his... g-girlfriend.' Y/n thought as her blush intensify.

'What's up with that?!' Y/n continued now punching her pillow. "Huhuu"

After a while, she got up and changed her clothes and fix her things before grabbing her wallet and the list before walking out of her room going down stairs.

"Grandma, I'm going now. Be back later." Y/n said as she walk towards their front door.

"Be quick dear. Take care!" Her grandma replied from the kitchen cooking some dinner as y/n left the house.

.
.
.

Y/n walk to the nearest convenience store and purchased her needs quickly. On her way back, she encountered a group of thugs in an alley beside the store. They were clearly looking at her but she ignores them.

"Hey girly." One of them called out.

"..." y/n walk pass them minding her own business.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. B*tch." He said as he grab y/n's arm harshly.

"...let go." Y/n said in a calm voice with her head looking down.

"Haa? What did you say?!" The guy said as he mockingly put one hand on his ear as the others laugh.

"I said, Let go! Are you deaf?!" Y/n shouted in anger as she pulled her arm back successfully releasing it from the other's grip.

"You B*tch!" The guy shouted in anger. "Grab her!" He commanded to which his lackeys followed as he bring out a knife from his pocket.

Y/n watch as they surrounded her blocking any means of exit. "Tch."

"What's your name?" The guy or leader ask.

"Have you finished playing already? I'm going." Y/n said in annoyance.

"Little girl. I don't know if you're dumb or sh*t you aren't going anywhere. This brother has a pretty bad temper. If you go for a drink with me, I'll let you go after. What do you say?" The leader said as he came near her and tried to touch her chin.

Y/n couldn't help frowning. Seeing the other trying to touch her, she immediately slapped his hand. Then, she lifted up her leg and kick him on his arm successfully making the knife fall from his hand.

She quickly caught the knife with a quick movement, then she grab his wrist with her other hand and quickly twisted it behind him, successfully snapping his wrist. Then she pushed his body on the ground and place the tip of the knife over his eyes. "If you try anything like this with me again, I will stab you!"

"You b*tch..." The leader wasn't used to being defeated by a girl. He was someone who uses numbers to his advantage to defeat his prey.

His lackeys watch stunned as their boss was defeated by a girl. One recovered quickly as he tried to walk near the two to grab the girl. "Move and I'll stab his eye." Y/n warned as the knife inch nearer.

The leader was livid and wanted to curse, however, after seeing the tip of the knife getting nearer, he shut his mouth and stayed silent swallowing his saliva.

He was defeated by this girl smaller than him. He couldn't accept it. How could he accept it? Gathering some courage, he immediately shouted, "Who are you? You dare to mess with me?!"

At that time, a group of people riding on motorcycles arrived at their location. The leader directly went towards them, squeezing onto the people surrounding y/n. Some onlookers trembled seeing the new comers' uniforms.

Under everyone's gaze, the man rode the motorcycle to y/n's side and then stopped.

After stopping, the man propped it up on one leg. Then he casually brush his hair with his hands as he look at the leader and ask, "What did you ask just now? I didn't hear you clearly."

The man recognize the uniform the new comer was wearing and a feeling of dread suddenly rose from inside. However, his expression change immediately as he said, "I have no business with you brat. So scram!"

Chifuyu turned to look at y/n and said, "Why are you bothering my friend and desk mate, instead of playing with me and the gang?"

As Chifuyu said that, he pulled y/n to his side while glaring at the others.

Hearing what Chifuyu said, the leader started to sweat bullets as he hurriedly apologized, "S-sorry! It's all a misunderstanding!", and hurried away with his lackeys.

Y/n look at him while Chifuyu also look at her as he said, "I saw you being surrounded by those guys so I hurried over to help..."

"Thank you. Chifuyu." Y/n smiled as she said this. Chifuyu returned the smile feeling something warm in his chest.

Just then, several motorcycles arrived slowly. After arriving, Baji look at the two for a moment before saying, "Yo. Y/n-chan."

"Hello, Baji-san." Y/n wave slightly as she look at the others behind Baji nervously. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Chifuyu saw you in trouble so we followed him here. Gotta help his gir- I mean, friend that is a girl, right?" Baji answered earning nods from the rest behind him.

"Okay? Thank you for that." Y/n said unsurely. To which Chifuyu intervened saying, "Baji-san, stop it."

The other members just gave their vice captain a teasing smile and some tried to hide their smirk.

Afterwards, Baji and the rest bade their goodbye with Baji saying, "Chifuyu, send her home safely. Alright? I'll see you tomorrow.", before driving off with the others following.

Chifuyu and y/n watch as they disappeared around the corner. Then he turn to look at her saying, "C'mon, y/n-chan. I'll send you home." As he pat the sit behind him.

"Alright." Y/n said before sitting behind Chifuyu as the other started the engine. "Hold on tight." He said before driving off.

Y/n carried the bag of grocery on one hand as the other was circled around Chifuyu's waist.

.
.
.

Arriving at y/n's place, Chifuyu stop his motorcycle in front of her gate as y/n stood up before saying, "Thanks, Chifuyu. Good night." Then she walk inside the house as Chifuyu watch before driving to his home with a gentle smile on his face.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

...So, how was it?? ( 'ω')

I really tried here dkdjfnddn

Bye-bye!