Chapter 4

Yo! It's been so long everyone. Hahaha

I don't really know what I'm doing, tbh.

Anyways, let's start

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The next day

Y/n arrived at school a bit earlier than usual. She planned to tell that to Chifuyu earlier but she realized that she didn't have his number or email to inform him. Hopefully, he'll know.

The reason y/n decided to go to school early was because she forgot to do her math homework last night. She decided that she'll just do it at school to avoid the worry of being late. Besides, she doesn't like to rush things.

'Huh? What am I doing again?' Y/n thought as she look at the question given in her homework in confusion.

'What kind of sorcery is this?!' Y/n's face morph into skepticism as she doubts her answer. Rubbing her head, she looks like she had given up on life.

"Hm? That's the wrong answer, y/n-chan." Chifuyu suddenly said behind her startling her silly.

She let out a surprise sound before turning her head towards the sound only to notice Chifuyu behind her leaning towards her with his head placed closely right next to her right ear while looking at her solution.

"Listen here, y/n-chan. I'll show you how it's done." Then, Chifuyu grab the pen she's holding and write on her homework while he explain the process.

"The formula you'll use here is y=mx+b for linear function.

So, if b = 40,000 ; m = 300 ; and x = 150,

Then, the solution's gonna be,

y= 300x + 40,000
y= 300(150) + 40,000
y= 45,000 + 40,000
[y= 85,000]

Then we box the final answer." Chifuyu finished still leaning behind her during the entire time.

While y/n on the other hand, really wanted to understand what he's saying but she can't stay focus when Chifuyu's head was just two inches beside her own. She could practically smell his alluring scent which did not help a bit with her trying to focus on his explanation.

"Did you get it now, y/n-chan?" Chifuyu ask her as he look beside him to see if she understood. He notice her face slightly getting redder by the second and he ask, "Are you alright, y/n-chan? You're face is all red.", oblivious of their closeness to each other.

"Chifuyu-kun... you're too close..." y/n shyly stated. Hearing her words, Chifuyu's eyes widen as he immediately back away from her, face also going red as he muttered an apology.

"It's alright. Thank you for explaining this part, Chifuyu-kun." Y/n said as she gave him a smile. "Also, Thanks again for last night." She added.

"No problem, y/n-chan." Chifuyu said in return as he walk towards his chair beside hers.

After a few minutes, y/n finished her homework with the help of Chifuyu. Then, they talk about their project for the rest of their free time.

"Chifuyu-kun. I already listed everything we'll need for the mini house we'll be making. Here." Y/n said as she handed the boy the list of what they'll be needing.

"Tell me if something's missing and I'll write it down." She added while Chifuyu read everything that's written on the small piece of paper. 'Her handwriting's so neat.' He thought.
(A/N: I wish I have neat handwriting_. )