Chapter 9

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you like this chapter!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"Hey, Chifuyu-kun. Where could I plug this in?" Y/n ask breaking the short peaceful silence surrounding them while holding a glue gun in hand.

"Hm?" Chifuyu look up from painting one of the supposed to be walls of their miniature house. "I'll do it."

Chifuyu volunteered as he grab the plug of the glue gun from y/n's hand. Their fingers touch for a bit feeling a small electric sensation on his hand.

"Okay. Thanks." Y/n thanked him as she watch Chifuyu stood up and plug the glue gun near their tv. Before he go back beside her and continued what he's doing.

While waiting for the glue gun to heat up, y/n turn to Chifuyu and watch him concentrated in painting. 'Why is he so handsome?' Y/n unconsciously thought.

After a few seconds, Chifuyu notice her looking at him and he also look at her with confusion painted on his handsome face. "Is something wrong?" Chifuyu ask.

Y/n blink. Then she said, "No. Nothing. Do you need help?" She ask while gesturing to what his doing.

Chifuyu look down at his hands holding a paint brush and the cardboard his currently painting. He then look at her again and said, "Well, do you want to paint?"

"Sure." Y/n answered as she move closer towards Chifuyu and sat beside him. Their shoulders touching each other but no one said anything about it.

Y/n grab another paint brush and began painting their base as Chifuyu paint the walls of their mini house.

As they were both painting, Chifuyu's cat came strolling in the living room and jump on Chifuyu's lap— startling him in the process as he watch Peke J. walk straight at y/n's and snuggled on her lap. "Meow~" It said.

"Peke J.!" Chifuyu called his cat when he saw it snuggling on y/n's lap. "Ah... Sorry, y/n-chan." Chifuyu apologized while scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine. I like him." Y/n stated as she played with the cat's fur. Chifuyu then silently let of a sigh of relief.

"What a cute cat." Y/n cooed as she lifted the cat from her lap. "Meow~" It meowed as it snuggled its head in her hand. "So your name's Peke J. huh." Y/n talk to the cat as it meowed in response.

Chifuyu just watch them with a soft look on his face. His lips twitching upwards as he watch y/n play with Peke J. 'So damn cute.' He thought. He felt his heart beating faster than usual at his thoughts.

"You're such a cutie~" y/n cooed at Peke J. "Right?" Chifuyu joined her while grinning as he leaned his upper body towards them slightly. "Meow~ meow~" It meowed in agreement as Peke J. lick his paws.

Y/n played with his cat for a few more second before she place the cat down. "I think the glue gun is ready to use now. Stay there, Peke J." Y/n said before she stood up, grab the things she needed to glue together and walk towards where the glue gun is.

An hour later, both Chifuyu and y/n decided to take a rest as they sat beside each other on the couch just chilling with Peke J. now on Chifuyu's lap.

They're currently waiting for the paint to dry and decided to watch a random show on the tv. Then they suddenly heard the front door opened and in came Chifuyu's mom.

"I'm back! Chifuyu, are you there?" They heard Chifuyu's mom called as she remove her heels beside the door.

"Yes, I'm here, mom." Chifuyu shouted as he heard her mother walking towards where he and y/n are.