Chapter 10

Hello, everyone!!

It's the long awaited chapter!! Did you wait long?

Since I made you wait for so long, I made a long chapter!!

Good luck!

Chapter Start!

3rd pov:

After dinner~

"You two better stop doing your project now. You kids need to sleep." Chifuyu's mother said when she saw the two kids going to the living room.

"Alright, mom. We'll just keep this." Chifuyu stated as he and Y/n proceeded to keep their project.

"Peke J. No. Give me that." Chifuyu said when he saw his cat biting on an eraser. It seems that Peke J. got scared when he saw Chifuyu going near him and run towards Y/n hiding behind her.

"Y/n-chan, grab him!" Chifuyu said while pointing at the cat behind her leg. "Please?" He added.

"What?" Y/n uttered as she look behind her. "Oh. Peke J. Come here." She said as she crouch down and petted Peke J. before lifting the cat in her arms. "Meow~"

At this moment, Chifuyu was now standing in front of Y/n as he tried to get the eraser from Peke J.'s mouth. "Okay, Peke J. Give it to me." Chifuyu said as he slowly brought his hand closer to his cat's mouth.

"Meow!" Peke J. hissed as he tried to scratch Chifuyu's hand. Chifuyu quickly pulled his hand back when Peke J. tried to scratch him.

"Hey, Peke J. Behave!" Chifuyu chided his cat and this made Y/n laugh.

Chifuyu look at her and slightly blush. "Sorry 'bout that, y/n-chan." Chifuyu said while scratching the back of his head out of habit.

"No it's fine. You two are funny." Y/n said before she gave Peke J. a few pets on his head. "Let me do it." Y/n stated as she lowered her hand to the cat's mouth and took the eraser from it's mouth.

"Here." Y/n said while handing said eraser to Chifuyu. "Huh? Thanks.." Chifuyu uttered as he look at his cat in betrayal.

"Why does it seem that Peke J. likes you more than me?" Chifuyu ask while smiling at y/n.

"I guess I'm just that great." Y/n stated smugly. This made Chifuyu chuckle as he gave y/n a head pat while saying, "Yeah! I guess you are."

"Oh! Chifuyu-kun, help me take a picture with Peke J.!" Y/n said while handing her phone to Chifuyu.

"Okay..?" Chifuyu agreed while taking her phone. He then lifted it up and said, "Smile here. 1... 2... 3! click!" He said as Y/n smiled at the camera with Peke J. in her arms.

"Why do you want a picture with him, anyway?" Chifuyu ask while handing back her phone.

"Because he's cute. That's why." Y/n answered while taking her phone back as she let go of Peke J.

Chifuyu went back to finish what he's previously doing when he suddenly said, "To think that you like my cat more than me. Ouch. Y/n-chan. I'm hurt.", While placing his right hand where his heart is supposed to be and acted hurt.

Y/n chuckled at his reaction as she said, "Then... What do you think I'm supposed to do?"

"Well, since you're asking me, then-..." Chifuyu started before he was cut off by his mother. "Chifuyu!!" His mother called as soon as they just finished cleaning the living room.

"...I'll be right back. Mom's calling." Chifuyu said while pointing his finger at the direction of his mother's call. Y/n nodded before she crouch down to play with his cat.