Chapter 8

Hey people! It's my birthday! Yay! I'm so close to dying~!

I'll gift you all this chapter! I hope you like it.

Enjoy~

Chapter Start!

3rd pov:

The sky slowly darkens as cumulonimbus clouds covered the whole sky— bringing the sound of the ever distinct clap of thunder and the ominous bright flashes of lightning— lighting up the now grey sky.

Small drops of water began to fall down to the ground causing both Chifuyu and y/n to temporarily halt their conversation as they both look up the now grey covered sky. "Looks like its about to rain." Chifuyu stated.

"It already started. See?" Y/n said as she stretch her hand forward, palm facing the sky, as she tried to prove her point.

"Oh. You're right." Chifuyu said as he copied y/n's actions.

Right when he said this, the soft drizzle instantly turned into a heavy rain, as large droplets of water now fall onto their heads and the ground. A thunderous clap of thunder and lightning made itself known to the mere mortals below them— instantly causing those mere mortals to run to take cover from the rain, others took out an umbrella from their bags to keep themselves from getting soak.

Chifuyu and y/n, however, both cover their heads with their bags as they run towards Chifuyu's apartment block nearby. Chifuyu pulled y/n by her hand to make sure that they would not be separated as they run.

It looks like their bags didn't help much from covering their bodies from getting wet however. Once they arrived inside Chifuyu's apartment complex, they were both soaking wet from head to toe due to the heavy rain.

"Man, I suddenly realized that were both stupid for running in the middle of such a heavy rain." Chifuyu stated as he chuckled while trying to dry himself with his handkerchief— which really didn't do much as it also got soak.

Y/n also chuckled as she replied with, "Yeah, but there's no turning back now. We're already this drenched."

"Let's just dry ourselves at my place." Chifuyu offered as he took the lead. Chifuyu glance behind him to see if his friend was following. Then his face redden all of a sudden as he quickly turn his head back in front.

"Alright." Y/n complied as she followed behind him. "Is there something wrong?" She ask after she notice her friend's peculiar behavior.

"Y-Y/n-chan... you might probably... uh... want to cover your uhh... chest area..?" Chifuyu answered as his face burned up a few degrees more.

Y/n was stunned. She then look down at her chest and saw her white shirt became see through due to the rain, her (color) bra could be seen through her school shirt. This cause her to immediately place her bag to her chest successfully covering her front.

After a while of taking the stairs, the two now reached Chifuyu's place. He opened the door and let him and y/n in, all the while leaving their shoes outside.

"Make yourself at home." Chifuyu stated as he took two towels from a cabinet and gave one to y/n who said thank you as she pat herself with the towel trying to keep herself dry.

"We should probably get ourselves a quick bath. I don't want you getting sick the next day." Chifuyu suggested as he fidget with his fingers. "But! Only if that's alright with you... that is." He quickly added.

"If that's alright with you..." Y/n answered while trailing off.

Chifuyu immediately look up to meet y/n's (e/c) eyes. A breath of relief was released from his mouth. "It's fine! Let me just find you some clothes to change into." Chifuyu said as he walk to the inner chambers of his place.