Chapter 2

....still don't know what I'm writing🤡. But whatever, I'll just figure it out somehow...yay.

Chapter Start

Timeskip

3rd pov:

At lunch, y/n and chifuyu were walking side by side through the corridors as more and more students stop talking with their friends and follow the two with their gaze as they walk pass them.

As they were walking they could hear them saying,

"So that's the new student."

"Wow, she's really pretty."

"She's friends with the delinquent."

"Why are they walking together?"

...and many more.

Y/n and Chifuyu just ignored the rest as they sat together at the cafeteria. They talk about their project in arts which they are partnered with.

"Chifuyu-kun, do you want to shop with me to buy the materials later?" Y/n ask before putting some food into her mouth.

"Sure. You go pick the materials and whatever we'll need. I'll help you carry them." Chifuyu agreed then ask, "What are we gonna make for our project?"

"The teacher said to make a miniature house... maybe we should first draw the house before buying the materials..." y/n answered as she ponder about this.

"You're right. Then...how should we do that?" Chifuyu ask again.

"...do you...do you wanna go to my house?" Y/n suggested in an unsure voice.

At this, Chifuyu's cheeks slightly turn red as he nervously ask, "huh?", and turned his head to his side while rubbing the nape of his neck.

Processing what she said, y/n's cheeks also sported a red hue as she hurriedly tried to explain, "it's not like what you think! I mean...y'know? To brainstorm and stuff?"

"It's not like that, y/n-chan. I just haven't went to a girl's house before..." Chifuyu trailed off as his volume became lower and lower as he finished with a whisper.

Hearing that, y/n's eyes came to a realization as she nodded saying, "I understand" before she continued, "then, should we just do it at a cafe or something?"

"A cafe's alright." Chifuyu agreed just before the bell indicating the end of lunch break rings. The two walk back to their classroom and sat on their respective chairs.

After school~

Chifuyu and y/n are sitting beside each other in a cafe doing their project with y/n drawing as they talk.

"Hey, Chifuyu. Should I make it like this?...or like this?" Y/n ask as she draw some shapes on a separate paper while Chifuyu watch.

"Hmm, I think it's better if we make it like...this." Chifuyu said as he borrowed the pencil on y/n's hand and draw some shape on the paper showing her his idea.

Looking at Chifuyu's drawing she agreed then copied what Chifuyu draw on another paper. After a while, she again called Chifuyu asking, "How about this part here? What shall we put here?"

Hearing his name called, Chifuyu look at what y/n was pointing at unaware of the close proximity of their faces with each other.

Just as Chifuyu was about to say something they were interrupted by a voice familiar to Chifuyu saying, "It's a surprise to see you here, Chifuyu."