Chapter 5

Hi!

I decided to just go with the flow. Lol. This book has no hope...

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

The car ride was pretty awkward for y/n. It was only a few days ago that she met Chifuyu and now she's here sitting inside his mother's car going to their house. It never happened to her before, she didn't know what to do.

The car parked in front of a large apartment complex to which y/n assumed where the Matsuno lives. She followed the mother and son duo to their unit.

They invited her inside as they all entered. Y/n and Chifuyu both sat at the living room with their materials placed beside and on the center table while Chifuyu's mother went to the kitchen saying, "You kids go do your work now. I'll bring you guys some refreshments."

"Thank you, auntie." Y/n said as she bow politely. Then she began to take all the materials out and look at them. Chifuyu watched as she rummage through her bag before pulling out a small stack of paper.

"Here." Y/n said passing the papers to Chifuyu to look at.

"What's this?" He ask as he look at the drawings on the papers.

"I included some measurements in the drawing so help me cut some cardboard here." Y/n explained while gesturing to the cardboard around her.

"Right. You're really prepared for this stuffs huh." Chifuyu commented as he pulled out a pencil and ruler to start marking the cardboard before cutting them.

Y/n hummed as a response, doing the same thing Chifuyu was doing.

After a while, Chifuyu's mom brought some refreshments and commented, " It was so nice seeing my son working on a project.", while having one hand on the side of her cheek.

Chifuyu whined saying, "Mom", his ears going a little red from embarrassment as his mom chuckled at her son's reaction.

"Alright. I'll leave you two alone. I'll be in my room if you need anything." She said while walking out the living room. "Remember: only do your project, alright? Not each other." Then she winks at them laughing when she saw the two blushing before leaving.

"Sorry about that. My mother's just like that." Chifuyu said towards y/n while rubbing the back of his neck. Still have red tinted on his cheeks.

"It's alright. Your mother's pretty fun to be around." Y/n said as she gave him a smile. Also still slightly blushing.

"Right..." He uttered while continuing what he's previously doing. Trying to forget the last part of his mom's words.

A few hours later~

Y/n and Chifuyu finished cutting the cardboard and decided to take a little break from their project.

"Hey, Chifuyu! Y/n dear, come have dinner with us." Chifuyu's mom called her son from the kitchen then invited the girl for dinner.

"What? Is it that late already?" Y/n ask no one in particular as she look at the time on her phone to see that it was already near 7 pm.

"Hm? Oh. You're right." Chifuyu stated while also looking at the time. "Will your grandma be alright with you this late?" He ask in concern.

"I think, I'll call her now to not let her worry even more." Y/n said as she dialed her house number on her phone.

"Chifuyu! Come here!" His mother called again. She then poke her head at the door and smiled at y/n.