Chapter 12

Hello!

It's been more than a month since the last update, huh. Sorry about that✌️

⚠️Warning: Super CRINGE ahead.

🚨You've been warned🚨

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Monday~

Y/n close her front door making sure it's lock before wearing her shoes for school. After that, she proceeded to leave her place and notice a piece of paper innocently tied on their gate with a red ribbon.

Curious, she untied the ribbon and unfolded the piece of paper and read the message written on it.

✉︎————————————✉︎
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I've never seen anyone,
As lovely as you♡

Good Morning, y/n-chan♡
✉︎————————————✉︎

Y/n's heart skip a beat when she read the little note. Butterflies seem to flutter on her stomach as a pretty smile gently made its way onto her lips unknowingly.

She kept the note in her bag making sure to not get it crumpled as she happily skipped towards school while humming softly.

Arriving at school, Y/n just pass by the gates when a boy approach her and gave her a flower with the same red ribbon tied around its stem with a piece of paper with it.

Just as she was about to ask him, the boy was already out of sight. "When did he leave?" Y/n muttered as she look left and right for the boy only to be left unsuccessful.

She then focus her gaze on the flower in her hand. Looking at it carefully, she realize that it was a pink tulip. Y/n unfold the paper to find another message.

✉︎————————————✉︎
Did you know that in the
language of flowers a pink tulip
means true love and one flower
can be translated as
"I fell in love with you at
first sight, Y/n-chan♡"
✉︎————————————✉︎

Y/n finished reading the note and she couldn't help but blush at what she just read. She then proceeding to walk to her shoe locker to change her shoes.

Opening her locker, she again saw another note. This time, it was rolled and was tied with the same red ribbon as before.

"What's with all the notes?" Y/n muttered confuse but at the same time, with anticipation.

She first change her shoes to her indoor shoes before grabbing the note and closing her locker before carefully unrolling the paper.

✉︎————————————✉︎
My day would not start
if I didn't see you smiling
every morning♡

P.S. Did I make you smile yet?
✉︎————————————✉︎

"Yes. Yes, you did." Y/n muttered to herself as she smile after reading the note.

"Seriously, what are you doing, Chifuyu?" Y/n talk to herself as she walk to their classroom.

Opening the classroom door she expect to see Chifuyu already be there but to her luck he wasn't. "Where could he be?" Y/n muttered as she walk to her chair.